Wtf? Is this allowed?

Ok ok, I’ll give ya context lol it’s their graduation ceremony, and Amanda (aka the mean girl), is like “MC u r a poopoo i dont like u”, and you have two options to reply to her rude comment:
a) (I don’t remember this one lol)
b) “You need to get laid.”
I chose option b 'cause I tried my best to be as horny and stupid and chaotic as this story would let me, and the MC is like “bruh u gotta do the NASTY dude, and i can help u with that, if u catch my meaning hehe ;)”, so Amanda’s like “ew u loser, i dont WANT to sex u up”, and then she says what’s in the screenshot.

2 Likes

Uhhhh… possibly… :grimacing:

I just checked the updated content guidelines and 3.d says:

No reference to orgies, sexual fetishes, and specific sexual positions

There’s nothing about mentioning sexual props or toys specifically though. It could be considered a fetish maybe? But tbh this is why Episode says the review everything on a case by case basis. The guidelines are pretty vague, but I feel like if this same line was in a user story, it probably would get flagged.

11 Likes

That’s so true!
If they’re reinforcing it, it shouldn’t be in stories. ESPECIALLY featured stories.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:
why is this the funniest thing??

1 Like

Every time I think I understand the guidelines, I read a line like this :joy:

I wish there was a little more consistency regarding how the guidelines are enforced.

2 Likes

Tbh, I don’t think that they read popular community stories in full before converting them into featured stories.

Source: the fact that they copied and pasted the last episode of The Infected w/o realizing it wasn’t even finished.

5 Likes

Huh. Well, would you look at that. I guess all that’s left to say is: yikes.
Thank you for your service, ma’am.

2 Likes

Whhyy is the fingers pointing at the speech so funny! :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Definitely, though My First Everything is an Episode original story.

2 Likes

i knowww

1 Like

Thank you, I know is hot :nail_care::hot_face:

2 Likes

Uhm…

Yeah … episode is really unfair when it comes to following there own rules…
Let’s not forget thos ads…

2 Likes

Yeah, Episode confuses me sometimes.

You don’t have to censor hell :rofl:

Only the big swears like

Fck
sh
t
H*rny :rofl:

1 Like

What in the holy blazers…
@Tyler

TYLEEEER!!! Another one for you :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve had enough of Episode.

Tbh I just need coffee. wtf is going on with the app nowadays :pensive:

They literally just changed the title and cover. Nothing else

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

You also have to censor a*s, even when in the context of “I look badass in this” :expressionless:

To the opening post: I honestly don’t know if that’s allowed or not. I feel like it’s pretty grey area?