WW3? - E.U/Iran

Hi everyone!
Although there are many funny memes about this on social media, I think it’s a serious problem not only for both countries involved but also for every other country in the world.
We know the repercussions of the last two wars but reality is that the majority of us have never lived one.

Let’s skip the funny part and let’s focused on the serious one.
I know that most of you are Americans and I don’t intend to offend anyone but I would sincerely like to know your opinion.

If you don’t know what’s going on Click here And here

18 Likes

im scared i live in israel… (iran kinda hates us :persevere:)

17 Likes

Im scared to i live in the Bahamas, people don’t take things serious, THIS IS SERIOUS, THIS IS A WAR GOING ON. WAKE UP PEOPLE. Sigh…my heart still beating fast…

9 Likes

Im praying that this doesn’t happen right now…people are sort of panicking or mainly scared but come on, think about it first before starting something…

7 Likes

I’ve been looking into this today, this topic hits me in a different way you could say. This year, I’ve become good friends with a girl, she immigrated from Iran over the summer to my town. We sit together in math, and are partners so we help each other out. English is her 3rd language, (I’m pretty sure persian is her first language?), so sometimes I help her understand the math questions if she can’t, since I’ve lived in the US my whole life. (But I’m a chinese-american.) She’s the first Iranian I’ve been friends with, so part of me doesn’t want to generalize and hate Iran. My main concern is, was killing this major general a good choice? He was a popular public figure, was killing him safer for America in the short term or in the long term? I’ve always been netural about Trump, so I’ve never really had true hate, or support for him. Truthfully, I’ll wait to see how Iran takes ‘revenge’. I’m still building my opinion about this. Am I concerned? Definitely. My friend is currently in Iran for winter break, I’m scared she won’t be able to return or could be harmed, but my knowledge on events in the middle east is little. Well, those are my two cents. I might update on how I’m feeling about this.

OOf. Sorry, I got a little carried away.

9 Likes

I have so many things to say but I’m not sure that’s allowed here :pensive:
“ * This is not a place to debate politics or religion. This includes debates about personal beliefs that may be seen as offensive to other community members.”

9 Likes

I live in America-

9 Likes

im sorry but I dont think theres gonna be a world war…

8 Likes

remember In 2018 or maybe last year when trump sent missiles to syria and everyone on twitter said there was gonna be a ww3 like im not trying to compare the severity of both but :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

back when trump became president I made jokes about how he would start ww3. now those jokes arent funny

12 Likes

I will hide in my closet, I’m not dying

7 Likes

Another thing for the history books, I don’t think it will happen, we have to many problems rn, no time for war.

8 Likes

World War 3!?!?? Oh hell no. I hope that doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

I don’t feel like reading that whole article and I’m a tad confused… So what does America have to do with this??

3 Likes

they killed one of the most influential military official or general

3 Likes

Surprise you didn’t hear, it was all over the news.

2 Likes

Oh, okay. I see.

Yea I don’t think there will be a war. Iran is already in a pretty serious war. At least that’s what my history teacher said. :thinking:

5 Likes

I don’t watch the news

3 Likes

my history teacher was like “I doubt there will be a world war” and I have to agree w her on that one :grimacing:

2 Likes

Same,

2 Likes