WW3? - E.U/Iran

I know it’s pointless. I’m not saying this bc I’m trying to praise America or anything like that. I know we aren’t perfect. Look at our president for crying out loud. I’m saying this to put others who may be stressed at ease.

And I’m not the only one who mentioned this, so why are you only replying to me? :expressionless::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@lazy_donut

As long as the community follows the forum rules this thread is ok. Once we hit that wall we will start looking into the best course of action to take. Thanks for the heads up!

5 Likes

Oh okay thank you. I thought this was against the rules because I saw the first post flagged.

Well you’re the last one that said that and I can’t reply to everyone.
But anyway I don’t see the point in this thread nor in the war so goodbye.

Same bye

The majority of flags are issued by the community themselves and not the staff. It’s important to keep this in mind when seeing flagged post’s and threads. Just because a post/thread is flagged does not mean it automatically violates the forum rules :wink: For more info regarding the rules check them out here https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/updated-7-2019-forum-general-rules/

Feel free to reach out to me via pm if you have any other questions, thanks a bunch!

3 Likes

Thank you again for the clarification.

1 Like

The way I see is war is not pointless. War make peace, how long have we been living in peace for? A long time, because other Countries no not to go to war with the U.S. But when we make the first move that when we have to go to war, but the likely of us going to war is low but not impossible. Some of our leaders do stupid things with might cause war but I believe that it’s either going to work out peacefully or though war.

Also I don’t think being scared does anything, it’s not productive. The people who could laugh and not be scared are the people I looked up to. We going to die soon anyway so why can’t we live our best moments even though war?

1 Like

If you don’t want to listen to this topic mute it. The forums had talked about things like this for years maybe not war but other important topic. Like gender equality, LGBT, and suicide. We talked about it all because we could be helping other people though there problems

2 Likes

This is where you’re wrong. War makes war.

2 Likes

What happens after the war is what makes peace

1 Like

I learned it bc of the memes but from my experience of the previous decade i learn to never trust the news, or wtv i hear, the previous decade they said that the world will end at 2012 then at 2015 the local news in my country said something else and i was shocked and scared of something that never happened then again they said it that sm will happen in 2018… So yeah… I dont really believe that it will happen any time soon

1 Like

Then again there is no peace so forget it

Sorry for my bad word choice. I have not been living long enough to prove that, but I do believe that wars settle problems, and if we do go to war like I said it’s unlikely, but if we do I hope it works out.

Like you’re saying in 2020 that war is good? Because this is what I understand from your words, maybe I’m wrong.

1 Like

you do know that drafting is illegal now and nobody will be forced to serve in this hypothetical “world war” (in us)

2 Likes

No war is never good, but there was many wars that change our lives. The civil war, the Mexican-America war, ww two, and many others that change our world in a semi better way. But once again war isn’t good and never will be, and this war might be pointless like you said but that doesn’t mean all wars was like that. Some wars actually had good endings that was good for American. Though if I choice for world peace I would automatically picked that.

1 Like

well unless the us deems it as an emergency which I doubt it will

1 Like

It’s not “illegal”. Just as with the previous drafts the president would have to authorize it.

From https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/03/politics/military-draft-selective-service-site-crash-trnd/index.html

Who is eligible for the draft?

The draft ended in 1973 and the military changed to an all-volunteer force. Currently, all men ages 18 to 25 are required by law to provide basic personal information to the Selective Service System. Not doing so is illegal.

“The Selective Service System is conducting business as usual. In the event that a national emergency necessitates a draft, Congress and the President would need to pass official legislation to authorize a draft,” the agency tweeted.

As long as there is a requirement to enlist with the Selective Service System there will always be a possibility of a draft if needed. Hope this helps :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m speechless… in which imaginary world do you all live where you think that killing innocents is a good thing?

4 Likes