WWH? (What, Why, How?)

On August 2, 2019, a very dear friend of mine committed suicide due to personal issues, depression, and an unstable relationship.
And now I’m here to spread a word, for those who can’t speak up, for those who have kept their mouth shut for so long, and mostly for those who wanna help.

WHAT MAKES YOU AN IMPORTANT INDIVIDUAL IN THIS WORLD:
-We all live in one planet, called Earth, blessed with the fresh air, nature, and people we love in this world. But most importantly, we are all our own number one responsibility in this world, no matter how rough the circumstances/situations are, there’s one fact that’ll last forever and it’s the fact that all of us are one of a billion people living on this planet, that deserves happiness, and is going to gain it no matter what, yes many people may die sooner or later, but fortunately they were able to experience life, even newborns who die early, they got the touch of their mothers, even disowned ones got to see how our worlds like today, and even the broken ones got to feel the reality of the planet we live in. You’re important as everyone else is, as the saying goes, no matter what we’re all brothers and sisters, we all deserve one’s love, and ones caring, you could be the king or queen of the world but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re also family, you’re also one of any community. Don’t ever have a negative view on yourself, because there are people out there who care about you, who adore you, who’d never wanna see a tear drop from your beautiful eyes.

WHY ITS BETTER TO BE OPEN AND TO BE MORE CONFIDENT WITHIN YOURSELF
Here’s one thing I’ve seen in many people, lack of confidence, which leads to problems such as, they won’t have the courage to stand up for themselves, or to ask for help at any costs, especially my friend who committed suicide would always try not to tell me about his story as he felt as if he would be too “over-dramatic”, when in reality I’d do anything, anything to hear him out, and to help him out because friends are dear when you’ve built trust in them. To all the guys out there, don’t be afraid to cry, a brave man is always not afraid of expressing his true emotions, a person who cries, is basically just letting out their emotions despite what gender they are, plus who cares if you’re a male and you cry, we’re all human we all have emotions, and that’s what needs to be understood by many people. And, to all the girls out there who feel insecure, and disgusted by how they look like, or the impression they might give off to people, look at your reflection, appreciate yourself, love yourself, remind yourself that you’re important, because at the end of the day, we’re all beautiful, we’re all blessed with certain things, and we all deserve to live a good life!

HOW CAN YOU OVERCOME THIS?
You can get through this by confiding in your friends you trust the most, appreciating what you were given, find a therapist, and please look for suicide hotlines to help you out if you’re dealing with suicidal thoughts, because the loss of your soul is the loss of a beautiful flower in the garden waiting to bloom in the future.

I’m begging anyone who’s dealing with any struggles in their lives, to speak out, dm me, dm your friends, and do not be afraid! I’m here, and I’m sure many other people will be there for you. I’ll be the one to make sure you’re alright and to make sure you’re happy, and not only that, to make sure you’re happy with yourself, because what’s more important than other peoples opinions about you, is you in general.
I love you, no matter who you are, you’re my sibling in this planet, and I’ll be there to comfort you 24/7.

“When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life.”-John Lennon

Thank you so much
-love

21 Likes

This is a good thread! This is much needed for people thinking about commiting like I once did.

I tried commiting on a school bus in 5th grade by digging into my hand and choking myself.
K am now in a much better state of mind.

3 Likes

I’m not emotional but I might cry. Like, today.

2 Likes

I tried to a few times about 3 years ago and my main reason was because I was bullied mentally abused not supported and it felt like my only way out

3 Likes

You’re important
And you’ll always be, remember that sister.
Love you <3

1 Like

:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

my brother attempted suicide twice. i included it in my story as a way to let out my emotions

3 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much :blush:

I didn’t really feel loved for a long time by anybody except my family

I’m still not supported within my writing yet, although my mum encourages me to pursue my manuscript further

1 Like

I hope your brother is okay now, appreciate him for as long as he lasts, he’s the flower to your heart and I’m sure you know that :slight_smile: <3

2 Likes

he’s doing much better, i’m never gonna let him feel alone ever again

1 Like

Oh trust me, when no body’s there your family is going to be there opening their arms wide waiting for your hug, your love, and your delight. I’ll support you through this journey, dont give up sis :DDD

I’m so happy for him, you do your role as a great sister, cause I’m sure you are, love him and care for him. I’ll pray for you sister :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you sweetie

1 Like

and i am so sorry for your loss

1 Like

Whenever you need a shoulder to lean on, the whole community is here, and so am I,
love you <3

1 Like

Thank you, as much as it hurts I have to live through it, I know he’s shining bright in heaven :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i haven’t lost anyone to suicide, but i have lost my Mom, so if you need someone to talk to, i’m here

2 Likes

Thank you,
Your mom is probably smiling down at you thinking of what a great daughter she gave birth to :heart:
Same goes to you if you ever need anything my dms are open.

2 Likes

you’re so sweet :heart:

1 Like

It’s a part of being a human, and a sister.

2 Likes