WYR: Grandma's grandbabies

This is a pitch for my most recent story that I’m writing, Grandma’s Grandbabies

Small cover:

Large cover:

Genre:
COMEDY

Author:
IcySnows (Snowy_Episode on insta)

Description:
With your grandma on death row with no money for treatment, you enter into a national competition with your grandpa to try to save her. Will you perservere?

NOTE: YES, I KNOW COMEDY AND THE DESCRIPTION SEEMS DARK. BUT THE STORY HAS ALOT OF HUMOUR TO IT AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT GENRE.

CC is not given and the MC is LGBTQ+ (The MC is lesbian… There are 2 potential LI’s but they are more so friends/allies)

CHOICES MATTER

• I’d definitely read it when it’s out!
  • Not my type of story/Probably won’t read.

0 voters

1 Like

First episodes nearly done, these overlays are a pain in the butt. Let the laugh your ass off humour begin

:slight_smile:

@K.F @Maya_Reihnard @Gabie1 @chinchilli @Olivia_Yeah @itsgaby.p @Sawanna @SkyM @xetic @BEEBS07

Since you guys voted yes, anyone wanna be a beta reader? :T

3 Likes

Sure

1 Like

Here is the link, I’m still working on episode one since my lazy ass takes forever with advanced script… I’m working on an 8 branch response depending on both outfit and reaction of a choice atm. c;

The choice branches I haven’t done will take you back to the choice so if that happens try the last choice.

Lemme know what you think when you get up to the current end of the episode (for now)

1 Like

Kk, will do! I’m heading to bed, I’ll let you know after school tomorrow

1 Like

I would love to check it out. Sorry for long reply!
I’ll pm you later :relaxed:

Sure

Okay, I finished the chapter!

First off, I like the plot! Some of the dialogue is a little odd here & there. Imagine it’s real life! How do you talk to your family members? By the way, you have really great spelling and grammar! In that category, the only problem I saw was sentence structure errors.

Also, the person who works at the airport should have a more airport-y outfit.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I will definately fix the airport workers outfit. It is something I’ve been meaning to. but as far as imagining how I talk to my family in real life… Well… my parents cuss me out all the time because I keep pushing for emancipation due to dads drinking behavior and my mums controlling behavior getting out of hand. So kinda toxic and also physically, mentally and emotionally abusive, My nan is my main source of comfort who let’s me swear and my sister is a baby, like just a literal baby.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.