***xrebeccaax's cover and splash request thread! :)***

Hey! :grin:
So I decided to start my own cover thread, where I’ll make custom covers and splashes! Examples are below the splash template!!

Here are some things to keep in mind…

• If I reply to you, that means your request is accepted.
  • I will tell you roughly how long your cover and/or splash will take, so no need to ask.
  • If I do a cover for you, I will either PM, message or send an email to you with your large cover attached to confirm you like it before I start the small cover.
  • Please don’t post it anywhere but episode - unless you get my permission.
  • Please credit me with my Instagram: @xrebeccaax_episode! Thanks!
  • I don’t mind if you request other people to do a cover/splash for the same story if you’re not satisfied with it. (As long as you tell me that you don’t like it :slight_smile: )
  • If you want a specific background and/or characters please attach it with your request.
  • You can either attach a picture of your characters or send me the template and tell me the action they should do.
  • I don’t do special art scenes.
  • If you’re not happy with it, I can re-do it. (Maximum 5 times)
  • I will post the covers and splashes on here, unless you want me to send it by email.

Please answer all the questions below for COVERS:

Name of your story:
Username on forums:
Username on episode:
Genre of your story:
Short Summary:
Specific backgrounds? (If you don’t want one, just tell me what colour the background should be):
Any characters?:
Type of font (cursive, bold, ect):
Type of cover? (Small, large or both):
Do you have an idea of how it should look like?:
Anything else? (additional text, character placement, ect.):
Email (Optional-only if you want your cover sent by email!):

Please answer all the questions below for SPLASHES:

Type of splash (Sound, warning, episode, social media, ect):
Colour scheme:
Any Specific Backgrounds?:
Characters?
Specific details?:
Text?:
Type of font (cursive, bold, ect):
Any thing else?:
Email (Optional-only if you want your splash sent by email!):

Here are some examples of my work:

EXAMPLES

Thank you for requesting!! :heart:

3 Likes

Hi. I’m requesting a cover for my story, not yet published.

Name of your story: In the Shadows

Username on forums: WinterMoon05

Username on episode: Winter05

Genre of your story: Drama/Romance

Short Summary: The unnoticed, behind glasses. Will you step out the shadows or remain in the dark?

Specific backgrounds? (If you don’t want one, just tell me what colour the background should be): Black

Any characters?: Bella (MC). I’ll PM you her character details and outfit.

Type of cover? (Small, large or both): Large

Do you have an idea of how it should look like?: A black background with a spotlight like the picture below, except I want a smaller spotlight going from darker to lighter white. I also don’t want the white circle at the bottom. At the bottom ‘Winter05’ in a colour that stands out but isn’t the focus.

Anything else? (additional text, character placement, etc.): Angelica (MC) - in the center of the spotlight.

Email (Optional-only if you want your cover sent by email!): N/A - I would like to receive it through the forums please.

Thank you so much! PM me if you have any questions for me! (I’m going to also request a small background but it has different details so I’ll do that a bit later.) :wink:

Request Accepted!

Because I have school, I will most likely finish this either tomorrow or on Wednesday! :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s great! Thank you so much!! Would it be too much if I asked for a small cover too? :slight_smile:

Of course not! :grin: But then I’d have them both finished about Thursday/Friday. Is that okay with you?

Yes, definitely. I’ll request the small cover in about 5 minutes then. Can you do my large cover first then the small cover please, if you don’t mind? :blush:

Okay, I’ll do that! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @xrebeccaax! Just wanted to let you know we moved this thread to the new home for cover art threads, the resources category. Thanks for your understanding :slight_smile:

Hi I would love for you to make a cover for my first story

Name of your story: The Drama Geek

Username on forums: Ms.Kate

Username on episode: Ms.Kate

Genre of your story:Drama,Action

Short Summary: Being popular wasn’t always on Callie’s needs list, but when her brother cornered into this popular cult she discovered the hidden secrets and not just about make-up. When a drama geek who loves reading and only cares about grades has two personalities, it equals drama.

Callie also didn’t expect death and being the only one to be able to save her mother, along with dark truth of what happened to her farther…

Specific backgrounds? (If you don’t want one, just tell me what colour the background should be):
Whatever you think will make it fit the theme!
Any characters?:The MC is a cc character so just maybe make her look like this so there is common ground

Type of cover? (Small, large or both):both if you can

Do you have an idea of how it should look like?: It would have Callie (MC) in the middle with this outfit

Anything else? (additional text, character placement, ect.):The Drama Geek up top and at the bottom my name (Ms.Kate)

Email (Optional-only if you want your cover sent by email!):kaitlynhileman728@gmail.com

Request accepted! Your cover will be ready around Wednesday/Thursday/Friday! :slightly_smiling_face:

OK thank You!

@WinterMoon05 I finished your cover earlier than expected! I made 1 with a slight change so you can chose which one you would like!

Please tell me if theres anything you’d like me to change or if you want me to do it again (differently)! :grin:

1 Like

Hi when you get mine finished I want/need to give you credit so how do you want me to? Instagram? Forum name? and do you want me to say it in my story or on my Insta page?

I love the second one with the MC bigger. Two small changes: could you make my name a bit bigger and the black darker so the spotlight has more of an effect please? :thinking: :slight_smile:

@Ms.Kate You can just say my name (xrebeccaax) in your story or on Instagram, I don’t mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

@WinterMoon05 Of course! I’m right on it.

Ok!

Thank you so much! I’ll credit you aswell obviously. :wink:

Thank you @WinterMoon05 ! Here is your cover:

(for some reason it didn’t let me get rid of the white blend around the edges, sorry!)

Don’t worry about it. I still love it! Thank you so much! No rush, but how long do you think it’ll be for my small cover? :slight_smile: