***xrebeccaax's cover and splash request thread! :)***

Not too long! I live in the UK so I don’t know if the time zones are different (Its nearly 22:00 for me) so I think about tomorrow 6/7pm. Is that okay with you?

The latest would be around 10pm tomorrow, depending on how busy I am.

I’m in the UK too, same. That’s great! :smile:

That’s good. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, on your request you said the small cover will be a little different, so could you either PM me or just say on here how your small cover should look like :grin:

Now that I’ve seen what the large cover looks like, I want it the same thing, just obviously thinner and longer to fit properly. I want my name down the bottom under the character or wherever
it looks normal. I still want the character, spotlight, black background. Thank you! :wink:

Okay!

@WinterMoon05 I wasn’t actually that tired, so I decided to make this one! I feel like something looks off with it, and if you spot a mistake, please do tell me and I’ll fix it tomorrow! Anyway, good night!

I like it but can you change the colour of my name because you can’t really see it when it’s grey. :thinking:

Oh! I didn’t even realise I put it in gray! I’ll fix it now.

Thanks. :blush:

Alright, I didn’t know which colour to choose, so you can :grin:

or

Thank you for requesting!
(If there are any issues with the covers, please PM me!)

The second one. Thank you so much! :blush: I’ll probably request here again if I need anything! :slight_smile:

It’s okay!

Thank you, always happy to do requests! :blush:

@Ms.Kate Hey, I’m going to start doing your request. What actions do you want your characters to do? (I don’t do custom ones, just the ones from episode)

she can have he arms crossed (not mad)

okay

Name of Story: Mama
Username of Forums: Miss Cherish
Username on Episode: Miss Cherish
Genre: Thriller
Short Summary: How far are you willing to go for someone who is suffering? Abigail Williams, a woman who is struggling with her traumatic past, comes across a young girl who, by chance, apprehends her attention due to her haggled appearance and odd behaviours. Then, through a succession of events, Abigail decides to do whatever it takes to shield her from further harm. (I’ll shorten it more if possible)
Specific backgrounds: No, but some kind of pink hue :slight_smile:
Any characters: Can you add two female silhouettes and a small child? Both female figures holding the child on each side. Left female has long hair, right female has mid-length.
Type of cover: Both, please!
Anything else: I would like ‘Mama’ to be displayed in the center of both covers

Request accepted! Your covers will be done about Wednesday/Thursday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, actually, the genre is DRAMA. Sorry about that :blush:

1 Like