***xrebeccaax's cover and splash request thread! :)***

Hi I was wondering if I could get a to be continued splash with this background

Font: White bold font
I hope this meets the requirements :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I don’t think you meant to reply to me since I can’t make it for you. :see_no_evil:

If you meant to reply to me then sure! It all be done around Tuesday/Wednesday!

Oh sorry

@Epyxcillerie @WinterMoon05 @Epi_Lexi I’m really sorry to all people that are waiting for their request, but my internet is gone so your requests will have to be posted later. I’m not 100% sure when my internet will come back, but probably in a week. I will post all covers when I come back and I’ll PM when I’ve finished them. If you have any questions, please PM me!

I’m really sorry for the inconvenience!

(Im am posting this as I have data on my phone and do any of you know how to get thing from your computer to your phone without internet? If you do that would be great if you told me!)

IF ANYONE REQUESTS FROM THIS THREAD, YOUR REQUEST WILL BE DONE IN A FEW DAYS, BUT IT WONT BE POSTED UNTIL I GET MY INTERNET BACK - UNLESS I FIGURE OUT A WAY OTHERWISE

Ok

1 Like

Okay, that’s fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

OKAY! I got my interent back! Ill post your request @WinterMoon05 in a few mins, Ill make your request @Epyxcillerie tomorrow as I haven’t had time (because of exams - my last one is on Friday!) to make your cover yet and @Epi_Lexi I messaged you about your splash :slight_smile:

Thank you all for your patience!

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck with your exams!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

@WinterMoon05

Here it is!

Thank you for requesting! :heart:

(and thank you, again haha :heart:)

1 Like

Thank you again lol! :heart:

Would it be too much trouble for the writing to be on like white paper? See the cover I posted above for an example. Sorry for the trouble. :see_no_evil:

Oh right! Ill do that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m happy you want to make it :smiley:

HI me again I had a requests please

@Chesirekitten101 Okay, what would you like me to make? :slight_smile:

(Your request(s) will be ready around Wednesday/Thursday as I’m having a lot of issues at home, but I can still accept your request!)

1 Like

Umm you haven’t made mine yet?

@Epyxcillerie You haven’t replied to my PM yet, so I couldn’t make it :slight_smile: I can make it today as long as you give you the details.

@xrebeccaax
I pmed you a requests

1 Like

Name of your story : The Power Of Roses
Username on forums :DogsAreCute
Username on episode :DogsAreCute
Genre of your story :Drama
Short Summary :Rose is an unhappy girl who knows there’s more to life then letting others lead hers. What those others don’t know, is that Rose has a secret power.
Specific backgrounds? (If you don’t want one, just tell me what colour the background should be): A rose on fire
Any characters? : 1. Emote: Arms crosses angry. Details: Ink Female. Skin: Olive, Nose: Elven, Face Shape:Oval, Hair: Straight Black, Eyes: Upturned Feline Blue Mouth: Full Round Blush Oufit: Black Button down skirt, Black leather sandals black cupcake gal tank
Type of font (cursive, bold, etc): Bold Purple with Black outline
Type of cover? (Small, large or both): Both
Do you have an idea of how it should look like? : I would like the title near the top, the character in the middle with a 3/4 body shot and my user in the corner in white bold.
Anything else? (additional text, character placement, etc): (Above)
Email ( Optional -only if you want your cover sent by email!):leannehealy06@gmail.com