Ya’ll who doesn’t have Instagram?

I’m curious! I personally don’t have one :sob::grimacing::joy:! My friends wanted to make me one and I said “NO”. Lol :laughing: (I can’t be the only one!) :eyes::scream_cat:

6 Likes

I don’t have one either

1 Like

I don’t have any personal social media, less stress and stuff to ‘keep up with’, I only recently got a episode related Instagram to follow some of my favorite authors/editors and story updates. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I don’t have either. Partly I think it’s kind of stupid, because that would probably help me gain more readers, but I hate Insta for several reasons, so I know my life is better without it

1 Like

Reasons I don’t have Instagram:

1. I hate social media.
  2. It’s not good for my mental health.
  3. Whenever I try creating an account, I get the BS “We couldn’t create an account for you” error message.
  4. I’m not allowed to have it.

I don’t have any social media actually…

1 Like

I go on social media very sparsely, so I don’t have many followers. Maybe like once or twice a month? Idk it can get really toxic for me and feels like a waste of time, so I try not to go on social media at all except for promotional reasons

1 Like

This is so true

1 Like

I don’t have instagram. I used to, but I was so obsessed with likes and follows and I wasted like two hours a day looking at other people’s lunches. For me personally, there’s no point.

2 Likes

I only have one for episode since yesterday, I think I won‘t make a personal account. In my opinion it’s a waste of time :woman_shrugging:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.