Y'all plz recommend stories?

Hm I don’t know, I read that story by Annie Edison and I don’t think it was THAT funny. Plus I heard that lately the author is pretty slow at writing and at reading other people’s stories, so I don’t trust her anymore :smiley: This means thank you a million times, I still can’t believe you enjoyed it that much.

2 Likes

You’re being too modest :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s really funny; for me, it’s number 1 in comedy :joy:

And you can work on your story whenever you feel like it and you can read any story whenever you want :sunny:

Now write “It’s REALLY funny and the author is awesome” WRITE IT :heart:

You’re welcome a million times :sunglasses: Honestly, your writing brings so much joy <3

2 Likes

@NelidaU says “thank you and I love you” and wants me to make sure you know how sweet and precious you are and wants me to send the bashful bird gif… Oh, wait. I need to actually send the gif :sweat_smile:

(I’m no good with gifs)

3 Likes

Aw, right back at her as well; she’s super awesome, I have way too many amazing things to say about her! :kissing_cat:

@NelidaU love you and know that I’m always here for you if you need anything! :sparkling_heart:

Here you go, virtual hugs:

3 Likes

It’s REALLY funny and the author is awesome.

See? I can do this and you don’t even know I was thinking of a different story while writing this :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, you can think of any story you like but I will think of yours as really funny and you’re an awesome author, no matter what you say. SO ACCEPT IT. When you wrote those words, they’re about you, not someone else OK :sunglasses::sparkling_heart:

For real though, I know I mentioned it so many times but you are indeed a Queen of Comedy and you are amazing. Whoever reads your story is super lucky they came across a beautifully written masterpiece :sunny: :joy:

2 Likes

I just saw this :rofl:
Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello there. I just posted my very first story. I hope you guys dont mind to check it out (some feedbacks would really appreciated tho).
Thank you so much!

Story title : Hustling
Style : Limelight
Genre : RomCom / Comedy

Choices matter and CC.