Y'all want to add me!? Yes, JB made a social profile in Episode! :D

It was about time that I went ahead and created a social profile in the app. Feel free to follow me, throw your story suggestion my way and all that good stuff! Username is Admin_JB :wave:

Disclaimer: My avatar looks nothing like me…but was the closest I could get!

31 Likes

Make sure to share your story recommendations.

3 Likes

OOo no doubt! My first recommendation is up on my profile. Been really enjoying @Lov.ely’s story here - https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6223941815566336

It kind of feels like an anthology series with hints of The Twilight Zone, Channel Zero and much more! Pretty fun so far :v:

P.S: Seems to have sort of an Outlander feel to it minus all the adult content

5 Likes

@Jeremy have you read any of Joseph Evans stories, if you haven’t I totally recommend them.

2 Likes

Not yet, feel free to drop me a line in the app with the names of the stories or share em here and I’ll add them to my now growing backlog list :metal:

2 Likes

Joseph Evans Stories:

• The Last Goodbye
  • The Secret of Rain
  • The Phoenix Prophecy
  • Glitch Girl
  • The City of Fallen Sky
  • Souldbound

Hm, I’ll check to see if anything is missing, or you can check his profile on the app if u want to. Just in case :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you. I’ll have to check it out. I love The Twilight Zone.

1 Like

Yay! I cannot believe you never had one, I mean you WORK FOR EPISODE :joy::clap:

1 Like

:crazy_face: you caught me! If it makes a diff I have had an Episode account this whole time and have read stories off and on. But took this long to create the profile

3 Likes

@Jeremy I can’t find you I can’t believe how many freaking JBs there are on Episode :sob::sob::sob: if you follow me can I just follow you back? There’ll probably not be many Harukas :joy: I’m just _haruka like Episode forums :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah same :joy:

Mine is @leslie.giselle :joy:

1 Like

jeremy slsjsk when i search up JB theres like a million people so i csnt find your profile bahah

1 Like

Ikr :joy: @Jeremy change your name to Jeremy_Admin or something :joy::joy:

2 Likes

yeah :rofl:

my dumb ass thought this was justin bieber :joy:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve just follow you :blush::heartpulse:

Umm… I searched Admin J_B and he was the only one.

1 Like

Hit that follow button like:

7 Likes