Ya'll what do you think of of my of my physco!😏

:smirk:Ya’ll I just read my pyhsco and I kinda liked it, I really love how she added mental illnesses and did research well.

What do yall think.

:grin::arrow_down: comments are apreciated even tho if you hate it.

1 Like

Moved to Community since this is discussion of a specific story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Lmao, all lot of people hated the story.

6 Likes

I think the story is messed up and glorifies psychopaths and criminals. I think the author is problematic and promotes disgusting topics and I’ve reported her stories. And no I don’t think psychopaths are hot. And I don’t care if she PrOmOtEs mEnTaL iLlNeSsEs because she clearly doesn’t. Other stories do a lot better in terms of mental health.

8 Likes

Oh ok thanks for your opinion.:grin:

Lol really a lot of people on IG kinda liked it.

1 Like

Promotes mental illness? How? By romanticizing a serial killer? :joy: Also, he hits the Mc many times and also hurts her. That’s straight up abuse and it’s never even mentioned. Atleast I don’t think it was. They make it seem like he’s funny but it’s not. He’s just crazy and a psycho. Theres nothing cute about a Pyscho.

8 Likes

Oh okkkkk.:smile:

1 Like

Well it says a lot about people who like this stuff. :slight_smile: Also it’s spelled P.S.Y.C.H.O.

2 Likes

Lol um okkkk.:joy:

Such a great story(!)

1 Like

i love the story

1 Like

@darryl_daddy
@Minoesje
Ayeeeeeeeeeeee finally guys who liked it.:crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Lol.

Bro, I was being sarcastic.

“(!)” is something used for sarcasm. Sorry, it’s too messed up :confused:

3 Likes

Oh ayttttt.:laughing:

1 Like

Honestly, everything is on point (like directing and dialogue) but the story line and some scenes… I just can’t–

2 Likes

Thass so trueeeeeee.:thinking:

1 Like

Yepppppp.:sob:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.