Y'all... what on God's green earth is this?!

What I don’t understand is why a high percentage of the people in this thread are feeding this author’s ego and reading this story.

You’re only glorifying this story (even if not purposefully) by giving it more views and a higher trend rating!

9 Likes

holy fuck, so romantic, soon episode will feature it. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

There’s also a story that I read started that has a “spoken” description of a guy getting oral sex. It’s not at the top of any genre, but it has a number of views. There are warnings, but still. I warned the person and she said, “If Episode can do it then I can too.” So, I reported the story and nothing has happened. This was about three weeks ago.

3 Likes

Oh god, probably nothing happened because she does have a valid point, if Episode is breaking their own company rules, surely she can?

1 Like

Have anyone read this I have and it’s kind of a weird storyline
I don’t really get the story

1 Like

it’s like they keep popping out of nowhere. :laughing:

1 Like

James CHARLES SKDSJKSJDJKSK

5 Likes

I mean it doesn’t really matter if we read it & give it views because it’s being taken down regardless it’s not even on her profile anymore

4 Likes

Girl BYE. Why would someone write this? I stg these gang stories are evolving

2 Likes

great… stockholm syndrome

2 Likes

@EliseC I definitely agree with your points. Next time, should we do something like this again I’ll make sure we read a deserving story as well. If you guys have any recommendations please let me know!

5 Likes

Well to be fair, I did report the story after and I left a fanmail politley explaining that this story isn’t appropriate and dangerous for younger audiences to read.

3 Likes

I’d also like to talk about the scary amount of kidnapped love stories on Episode that have HIGH amount of views.

Possibly unpopular opinion: don’t write kidnapping stories. Unless you portray them like in Maternal instincts, please just s t o p

13 Likes

Maternal instincts was soooo good

5 Likes

Imma just continue talking to myself here but am I the only one who almost cried when the mom found her??? Like the mom is just so pure and amazing and deserves everything good in the world

6 Likes

Maybe we can promote her story to the point where she gets payed…U know, so that she could afford psychiatrist.

3 Likes

Don’t forget so she can afford a cap as well :ok_hand:t5:

2 Likes

and eggs :rofl:

2 Likes

Can’t forget those eggs :rofl:

1 Like

Jeez, this story is my new guilty pleasure. U reminded me bout these damn eggs, and I totally want to read it again.
Someone please record a reaction video on this story.

3 Likes