Y'all... what on God's green earth is this?!

IT’S ALL I CAN SEE! :laughing:

@Annorah bahaha, yes! Same! And I see one doing that little skeleton jaw clacking thing when they laugh! If you’ve seen Halloweentown you know what I’m talking about. lol

4 Likes

Myahahaaha!

FlickeringSkinnyArabianhorse-small

16 Likes

That EXACTLY! :laughing:

1 Like

A GIF speaks louder than one hundred words. We do not deserve you :joy:

EDIT: WAIT, THERE IS A VIDEO. SCREW THE GIF HAHAHAHA :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Bruh I think I just had a fucking seizure

1 Like

Oh my god it’s literally almost 11:00 pm, I have a huge exam tomorrow, and I’m literally choking back tears of laughter from all these screenshots. The part with the eggs KILLED me, I—

8 Likes

This is a joke right?

Right?

2 Likes

Who wrote this story :joy:

1 Like

Haha okay, on a more serious note…

Look, this story is HILARIOUSLY bad in terms of plot, grammar, directing, etc. and we can all laugh at that, but the romanticizing of kidnapping, abuse, and Stockholm Syndrome in this story is not cool at all. It’s pretty sickening. I genuinely hope the author and her fans can educate themselves on these issues and get some help

10 Likes

Oml I can’t :joy::joy:

Why do these things exist?

Tell me about it!

I’m genuinely shocked this thread survived this long :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I know :rofl: I’m surprised myself.

5 Likes

This ‘story’ reminds me of my older-phone-made story, it’s called teenage drama. It has bad directing, grammar, spelling etc.

And boi, I wish I could bleach my eyes and delete the story.

It contained some horrible jokes about Justine Timberlake’s noodle hair, some unexplainable illegal shit such as pedophilia, because the science teacher is literally teasing his student.

If I did published it online I could’ve read about a thread reviewing my shit and cancerous story. :rofl:

7 Likes

dafuq

Edited: After reading upthread, I am having a serious inner struggle between wanting to read it for the hell of it and not wanting to give it any more attention…The screen shots have me laughing my AsS off… I might read it. Is it still around or did they take it down.

3 Likes

Dumb. Thot.
…what.the.actual.fvck. This is worse than " Bimbo 1" (a BG character in some story I never finished.)

3 Likes

It’s still up???

5 Likes

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::triumph::triumph:

And look at this Gem that I just found

5 Likes

What The hell??? Lol this is STOOPID

6 Likes