Yay's Official Help Thread (CODING HELP, AND MORE!)

What is the overlay and background?

I will be able to test it out on my own and resend the coding back to you.

1 Like

Okay, let me send it, thank you!

Overlay

5_D13_ADCC_043_F_4_E0_D_9_E11_62104740_CA5_B

Background

INT. EURO HOTEL ROOM - NIGHT

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll private message you when I’m finished :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you in advance! :heart: :heart:

Hi, I was wondering how I could have characters walking in the back round. Do I need to use location coding, or is there a more simple way to that? Thank you! :grinning::heart:

1 Like

for that you would have to use the closest layer to the background.

Layer 0

You would also have to spot direct them, would you like me to do a sample script?

1 Like

Also sorry I never replied sooner but :tada: tada!

If you could do a sample script that would be really helpful! Don’t feel like you have to rush to help me either! :heart:

Okay, I will message you when it is complete :sunny:

In the meantime can I help you with anything else or is that it, you can have a look at my list to see what else I can help you out with or is that all :slight_smile:

I’m not having any other issues as of now, I’ll let you know if I have any. :grinning:

1 Like

Okay, thanks for visiting my thread! Every view get’s this Help Thread out there and I really appreciate that. :blush:

(Btw this is to everyone)

1 Like

Hey! I need help on how to do that ‘narration’ bubble that slides down from the top of the screen and goes back up. I dunno what it’s called but I’ve seen it in a bunch of stories and would like to use it in my own :slight_smile: If you don’t know what I’m talking about, just tell me to include more details :3

1 Like

Hey! I’d love to help you, but can you provide some more details? I’ll get back to you tomorrow! It’s night where I live.

Okay! Goodnight :slight_smile: I’ll just tell you tomorrow then x3

It’s a reader message :slight_smile:

readerMessage your message here

1 Like

Oh thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

I have a tutorial on readerMessage!

You can go check it out! :slight_smile:

I will! :3

1 Like

Hey, I don’t know how to fix this error : Choices must follow dialog immediately, not a branch.

Did you add this before choice?

CHAR (think)
(Insert text)