Year 2200 --- Story by Cheryl Anne (NEW FANTASY!)

Hello everyone, I’m Cheryl! I created a story, Year 2200 a few years ago but got so pissed I couldn’t do what I wanted to do with my characters. Now they have Limelight which I can turn people green, which is what I NEEDED for my story to make sense. I basically rewrote what I did, and just finished episode 3. Please feel free to read and give pointers! Let me know your stories and I’ll give them a try too!!

No more read for reads will be accepted. I have to catch up on the ones I already agreed too first.

3 Likes

Sure! I’d love to do a R4R with you, are you up for it? :blush:
This is my story!

TITLE : Color my life
AUTHOR : Lady Cannella
GENRE : Action
STYLE : ink
EPISODES : 3 (more coming soon)
DESCRIPTION : A mysterious place, a government full of secrets, a girl and the search of colors in a faded world…will you be able to restore the colors?

Sure! I’ll check it out now!!

So I read the first chapter. (I used all my passes for another 3 hours). I think it has an interesting concept. Definitly reminds me of like Hunger Games/Divergent those kind of stories where the government is trying to keep the will of the people at a certain point. I noticed that at the beginning it said no choices. Is that just for episode 1? If not, I definitly recomend making some even if it’s just outfit choice for the beginning. It keeps the reader engaged. I’ll read more tomorrow when my passes are ready!

1 Like

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_jRrLYJrrES

Want to do R4R?

What inside of my story?

1- Art scene in all episode (Comic Art style)
2- I use different directing and discover overlay things by using my drawing
3- In this story don’t have CC. But I figure out how I want put CC without against my drawings

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Ink
Description: Maxwell is 3rd year, everyone knows him already. He likes hurt girls that the girl who tries enticing on him. Jade hates the guy who hurt girls the most and trying revenge on him.
Episodes: 8 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

I’ll add your story to my favs :wink:

1 Like

I’ll add your story to my favs :wink:

@JemU776 Thank you!!

No problem :smile_cat:

I wish you good luck on your writing journey on Episode :wink:

@JemU776 thank you very much! Any feedback would be amazing so I can make future episodes better and more engaging for the reader!

@R.es.Story Sure I’ll do R4R! If you could please give me some feedback on my Episodes that would be amazing. I’ll read your first one now (I’m out of passes for another few hours) and I’ll let you know my thoughts when I’m done!

1 Like

@R.es.Story

So I just finished episode 1. First thing is I love the custom drawings! You are super talented! The other complaint I have is not capitalizing "I"s. My husband does this too, but it make things so hard to read seeing i instead of I. May just be me, but that is my biggest complaint. Other than that, everything (especially drawings) were incredible!

1 Like

R4R?:slight_smile:
Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

@shewrites.episode sure thing. I’ll read the first chapter tonight and let you know my thoughts (out of passes). Please let me know yours! Trying to get feedback to make my story better!

@shewrites.episode just finished episode 1! Add it to my favorites! I absolutely LOVE the first scene with the fire/ice overlays you used. That was so cool! I’m very interested to see what will happen in the future of the story!

Thanks for feedback… I dont realize that. I already read your story… And the story remind me 2012 end of the world movie. You can put some proop while they eat.

1 Like

HI! :slightly_smiling_face:
Would you want to do a r4r with me?

Title: The Mystery Note
Author : Jen
Genre : Action
Description : What will happen when Rose discovers she is in the middle of nowhere while a murderer is out on the loose? With the help of Aaron, will she make it out alive?
Episodes : 3 (Ongoing)
Instagram : @episode.jen_writes
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5722163898286080

The%20Mystery%20Note%20(Art%20Cover)

Yeah sure, it was episode 1 related, from the 4 one I’ll make choices that matters! :blush:
Could you send me at least one screenshot, please? :sweat_smile::blush:

@Lady_Cannella What do you mean screen shot? Sorry I’m new!!!

@R.es.Story thank you for the feedback! I’ll def add props to the eating scenes!

Hey, I would love to do a read for read, dm me if uyou’re interested.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384