Yep, I need help again

Hello! I have a problem with my script. I am trying to make my character (Kaim), walk in through the left side and then stop at the center. I keep coding it like this, but whenever I go check on both my phone and the preview on my laptop, it just shows her standing there, it doesn’t show her walking to it. She does talk but I want to be able to see her walk in.

Summary

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 10.33.45 AM

1 Like

and KAIM does it while…

2 Likes

@KAIM enters from left to screen center and KAIM does it while walk_exhausted_loop

1 Like

AHH THANK U im so…dumb lol

1 Like

No, don’t worry. It’s a common mistake, sometimes I forget to add char’s name as well. :black_heart:

1 Like

im sorry for asking you something again lol…can u help me figure out how to make the camera follow the character while it is zoomed up and they are walking. every time i try, the camera follows them but like it only shows like her arm.

1 Like

Yeah, could you show me your script?

ahhh sorry im late but this is basically what I have

Summary

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 11.07.46 AM

You should have a starting zoom, if you want the camera to follow the character!
Also, replace the @ on the zoom command with a &

what do you mean by starting zoom? sorry, i’m such a newbie at this

um… okay so, if you want to go to europe for example, you have to be outside of europe.
for example, you can go from africa to europe, or from asia to europe.

since you want to go to zoom x you must have a different zoom at first, otherwise you wont go to the zoom, you will be at the zoom and stay for 1 second. then the char walks in!