Yes Indeed Maybe so

Hi :yay:

Can someone maybe teach me how to make this scene

I have a video but it won’t let me show it so here are screenshots I took

I want to know how to codes eyes to like close and open that makes it look like an animation maybe someone can help me? Please and thank you, you can either dm some explanation or just explain it here thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Do you mean like have the character close eyes for a few seconds and then open? I think the only way to do that would be make overlays of that character but I’m not sure. Hopefully someone more skilled than me will know!! :))

1 Like

I’m not sure if it would work it’s just an idea but if you just did them as individual backgrounds and then put time between them changing like;
EXT. BACKGROUND_1
@pause for 0.3
EXT. BACKGROUND_2
@pause for 0.2
EXT. BACKGROUND_3
@pause for 0.2
EXT. BACKGROUND_4
@pause for 0.3

1 Like

I have a disease called dumb, I’m sorry what is this for?

1 Like

So I have to make the eyes overlays but then how do I direct it? If I were to make closed eyes an overlay then open eyes as well how do I make it look like an animation?

1 Like

All good I suffer severely from it
Anyway so if you upload those screenshots as backgrounds in the art catalogue (in your backgrounds) then you will be able to use them and change them and stuff

1 Like

Well find a cure someday & Thank you so much! but the character was just an example of what I wanted it to look like I had a video but it wouldn’t let me post it

1 Like

Ohhhh sorry I couldn’t help (I haven’t even used overlays before :roll_eyes:) I hope you find a way to use that animation thingy :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.