Yiko's Art Shop ! [FREE + CLOSED]

Hello, I finished with your request !! Please only download the ones that are on the google drive. I hope you like it <33

Please let me know if you want anything changed!! As long as it isn’t too big of a change i’ll be able to do it :+1:

tried a different coloring style. this was my first time drawing teeth and im not used to coloring long and curly hair so i think i made it too curly…

4 Likes

Hey!! Your art is totally amazing! :flushed: :star_struck: Could you maybe tag me, when you’re open again? :point_right: :point_left: :sweat_smile:

Thank you!! Of course!! Ill tag you when I reopen again

1 Like

Wow!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :yay:

wow :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Woww, Thank you so much!
I love it, and no changes everything is fine.

1 Like

Hey, your art is Amazing :heart:
Can you plz tag me when you’re open again?

1 Like

You art is beautiful, can u please tag me when u open? No problem, if not. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

tag me when you reopening @yikko

1 Like

@Lena.writes @Chloe.episode123 @Kande10, yes of course! I’ll tag you when I reopen : D

4 Likes

Thanks you so much :blush: @yikko

1 Like

Hey! I love ur art…Can u pls tag me when u reopen ? I would love to make a cover request for my upcoming story…Its ok if u can’t :two_hearts::blush:

1 Like

Yes, ofc ill tag you!! I dont do drawn covers though

2 Likes

Thanks :grin: Its ok…I need the art the rest designing i can do :blush::blush:

1 Like

Hey @yikko, could you tag me too when you open? I love your art style :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey…where are you gonna open again…???

1 Like

I don’t really have a specific date :sweat_smile: I only take requests when I’m bored so reopening can take as early as after I finish my current queue or as late as January!

2 Likes

oh okay…thanks for informing… :smiley:

1 Like

@StorytellerM @Butterfly_ep Hi I’m very sorry for the sudden tag but I don’t think I can finish your requests until December… I hope that’s alright :sweat_smile: If you’re in a rush and want to cancel instead, that’s alright too.

4 Likes