Y'know I Had To Do It To 'Em

Y’know…I haven’t been on in over 1,800 hours (75+ days) SO, I thought it’d be nice to settle down and talk to all of you precious beans (yes, you’re still my beans). So whaddya say? Talk to me! :blue_heart:

Tagging some of my other beanz (I don’t know if you’re all still active, but it’s worth a shot.):
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE @AS007 @ChayChay @Chocolate_Mama @FinnTheGhost @kerubiel @L375 @Tellyg47 (still Da Pimp) @XMysteryX @Eleanor_W-15

9 Likes

AHHHHHHHHH I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

Oh my chocolate so much has happened it’s unbelievable! Okay okay…ummmm me and kw got a divorce and now we’re married again! Also I had like ten plus kids and they’re all so sweet you’ll love them they’re all in my bio I can tag them if you want! Ahhhhhh so much drama like alottttttttttttt we also had a summer forum awards! I’m like a canniable now and have a bakery to kill and bake forumers! Trust me it’s gucci! Vekdgdsowhe did I forget anything else? Oof you can ask me questions! Also sadly I haven’t been using a lot of gifs lately because my phone been weird, and like…I’m lazy :joy: but just for you!

I LOVE YOU GIRL!

Also I’m obsessed with rap snacks…like…crazy obsessed!

But how have you been? Also ask me anything I been on here everyday! :grin:

4 Likes

Aweeee… I missed you so much Alex!!! So much has happened

1 Like

Hey there, buddy bean!!! Missed ya, second momma! :yellow_heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

Closed due to violation of the Forum General Rules. Please do not create topics with unspecified purposes or ones that encourage spamming. Thanks :slight_smile: