Yo americans! Help lil me out?

Haha :joy:

1 Like

Ooooooh yay!

1 Like

Thanks for the website!

1 Like

So what do you know about the ACTS, SATS and stuff?

1 Like

What’s the college’s by you like if I may ask?

Also, information like…
Whats the name of the entrance test?
What grades do you need?
Personal Statement?
Extracurriculars? (Sometimes optional)

Things like that?

2 Likes

Those acronyms are scary :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, things like that.

1 Like

Lol those are major tests that make or break your college career and scholarships. Let’s start with GPA. Do you know the GPA system from 1-4?

2 Likes

Follow the assumption that I know nothing. What is it? :joy:

1 Like

The best gpa is a 1.50 here, we aim for number one.

Hides quickly

2 Likes

It’s Grade Point Average. A 4 is the highest, with an A and a 1 is low like an F. People who are in AP get a +.1 point because they’re smarter and doing more advanced then their average grade.

That’s an F or D for us :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

So if like the main character wants to describe her nerdy best friend, is there a way to mention all these without sounding too clueless? :joy: Like, I want that friend to be doing all the more advanced things and stuff, because he’s got an extremely high IQ or something. You know, dA sPeCiAl BrAiNy KiD.

1 Like

My friend, is in Advanced Placements around, with a 4-year all expenses paid scholarship based on academics, she’s got it easy. Acing her SATS and ACTS only made her more valuable with her perfect 4.0 GPA

If this is true, might mention something about the Ivy Leauges colleges fighting for her to attend their school

1 Like

LOL, right? I was like woah when I read that.

2 Likes

I know :joy:. I thought I would’ve got her.

1 Like

Hello Emma Ai?

Hold on,

@AnimeOtome What’s your friend’s name?

1 Like

That’s awesome, thanks! At first I thought you were telling me about your friend lmaooo

Making stories [quote=“xxLoveAaliyah, post:4, topic:276247, full:true”]
What do you need help with?
[/quote]

Hey there @Luna_Kesem, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :grin:

I’ve moved this topic to General Chat since this is mainly discussing a non-Episode topic. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.