Yo- I wanna read your story! Fill my library with your stories

Thank you soo much for this thread! :smiley:

Title : NEVERLAND
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : Jiselle loves her grandmother’s intriguing fantasy story about a world called ‘Neverland’ that she wishes to discover. Will her wish comes true? Find out!

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4898085022859264

Hi, thank you for doing this.

Title: The Society (of Haverford)
Author: Scarlett
Genre: Comedy
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 9
Desc:
What happen when Romeo meets Juliette in 21st century? And actually at war inside Haverford’s elite society.

cover:

link:

Thank you so much for this thread. I just finished revamping my story and it would honestly mean so much to me if you read it. :heartpulse:

Title: Prison Break
Author/Instagram: Kathryn L. (@kathrynstoriess)
Genre: Action/Drama
Summary: Cali O’Connor is a criminal who wants nothing more than to escape prison. What will happen when she puts together an unlikely group of delinquents to break out?
pb

Hello Lovely!

And thank you @samantha_episode_1 for recommending mine!

If you wanna give mine a go, I`ll leave the details below :slight_smile:

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” I would also like to add even though the reader has said its like this story there is NO INCEST in my story And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Trailer to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
(Which is above)

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you so much for doing this!! I have a couple of stories!
My Insta- @Gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.
Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

And here’s my smaller story that I recently published.
Anywhere But Here

I’d really appreciate if anyone would check it out!

Description: Ellie and her friends are used to being on the run from the scanners in their dystopian society. But who will come to her rescue after she is face to face with one?

Woah so many stories :see_no_evil::heart_eyes: I’m gonna read some today so I’ll add everyones stories to my library!

3 Likes

Thanks for recommending me @BEEBS07
Here’s my story
Title: You are my sunshine
Author: Faith Rose
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her? CC is limited.
Style- Ink
Chapters - 6 out episode on going
Cover:

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816

1 Like

I love this!

If you’re interested, you could read my story and let me know what you think. I’m always down for corrective criticism.

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3 (on going)
Genre: Fantasy / Action / some Romance
Description: You are the first woman born into the Cedalon family in hundreds of years, because of the Raebezia contract and regulations you must take a Prince in order to ascend to the throne. But upon your Coronation day, your world is turned upside down as your kingdom is overthrown. You must make determinative decisions in order to gain or lose allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games / Art Scenes

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along

Here is my story :slight_smile:

Tile: Wolves Coven

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Hated by most and feared by all she’s a hybrid who won’t stop until justice is served for her fathers death. But when happens when she comes face to face with his killer. LL/1 Love Interest

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5192807716028416

Follow my Instagram for updates , sneak peaks and if you want to tag me in your favorite scene @daisy.dukes_episode

Here’s my story :smile: If your interested with supernatural things like Vampires :upside_down_face:

Hi! I hope you can read mine!
Title: The Mermaid
Description: Naia, eager to de-throne her vicious mother and start making changes in mermaid law, must find and bring back the mermaid tear, which is lost in the human world. CC/ Choices Matter
Author: Paula

And I would love it if you gave me feed back!

Hey, thanks for the thread~I hope you will check out my first story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story Name: What You’ve Always Wanted
Author Name: Shronus
Completion Status: 5 (more coming, working on 6!)
CC: Yes!
General description: Rachel, one out the many who has a complicated secret. Everyone now knows, and her life is turned upside down into the inevitable path of love, trust, secrets, and betrayals. [CC, LL]
Cover:

Genre: Romance / drama? (mainly romance tho)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5775709003120640
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for the thread. :slight_smile:
Story Name: SOLO
Author: Bithi
Episodes: 3
Description: When mysterious powers and an undeniable tragedy clash with destiny, will June be able to change the orbit of her fate?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645081272614912
Others: Limited CC. timed and premium choices matter and unlock extra scenes.
Story Cover:

Name : Right Beside you [Axiom hidden gem]
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? It’s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 11
Gerne : Drama & Romance
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi
You can watch my story trailer here .

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Hi! Feel free to read my story :hugs:

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Hey!! :blush: thanks for the thread! It would mean a lot to me if you could check my story! :heart:
Here is my story :revolving_hearts:
Title : Set me on fire
Author : Lizzie C.
Genre : Drama, Romance
Episodes : 4 (on going)
Description : Ellen’s a young and ambitious girl with a bright future. What will happen when she meet HIM? Arrogant billionaire with a broken soul. Will she set his heart on fire or he’ll darken her soul? Story based on a true events. [ CC, ART, choices matter ]
My IG : lizzie.epi
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5894277082447872
Story cover :

Take a look at my pride and joy: Sweet Things

SYNOPSIS: In this story, you will play as Chanel. A young woman who has a calm and normal life. That is until she meets the multi-millionaire head chairman, Teagan King. Her boyfriend, Jake, and Teagan will make her life a living nightmare by constantly going head to head for her while dark secrets are revealed. In this story, you must expect the unexpected.
CHAPTERS: 7 - Currently ongoing.
GENRE: Romance/Drama
INSTAGRAM: @Sunas.Epi
READ HERE: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098302125539328

( NEW STORY)

Plot: Big city girl thinks she has life all figured out. But what happens when dark family secrets, bring forth truths that will open her eyes to a whole new realm.

Title: Love from another Realm

By: TSTAYLOR

Chapters: 3 (more coming soon.)

Genre: Comedy/ Fantasy/ Drama/ Romance/ Adventure (a little bit of everything :wink: )

Limelight, MC, 1LI, CC

Thanks for the thread

Here’s my story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1. List item

It has two versions ink and limelight