Yo, Instagram group chat?

Yo everyone, I’m bored and I’m off school for easter (I live in London). I was thinking to create a Instagram group chat so all of us could talk and share our stories, do read for read/review for review on each others stories and just talk about normal things and just have friends for our little episode journey, lmao. Or you could just DM privately on Instagram cause I’m still a bored child. I will try to talk normal because I am used to talking in slang, which I know is a bad habit but I don’t care. Okay Ima stop writing random things and just give you man my IG. Also I do not know what bloody category this could go in so I just clicked a random one.
IG: feck.bx
Not feck.b! That is my old account! I broke my phone like an idiot and I have to use my mum’s old phone, so I lost everything because my stupid self didn’t back my phone up, and I forgot my email and password for that certain account. So yah my new one is feck.bx. Don’t forget the x
And if you don’t want that, how about you read ma story :wink:
Title: SHANKED!
Author: feck.b
Category: action/adventure
Description: She runs in tears, bumping into a “school friend” stabbing someone. Forced to join in a British gang,What Will Haunt Her Now?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5563581969596416
cover:

2 Likes

Yh sure I’m bored 2 so my insta is michaela_r_p

1 Like

I’m bored af too my gram is allison.episode01

1 Like

My insta is darkangel_episode

1 Like

My Instagram; @jaylen_dwight

1 Like

I just created a group on insta

1 Like

I’m up for talking on insta if the offer’s still there: @cordeliam.episode

1 Like

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO OFFERS TO BE FRIENDS OMGADD WHEN I ALWAYS MESSAGED SOMEONE THEY DIDN’T REPLY LIKE WTFUC
MY IG IS @episode.aylina

1 Like

@CordeliaM @Aylina I added you to the chat

1 Like

my insta is @bellarina.episode :blush:

1 Like

Ye I have literally no friend so my insta is @gienginepi if you’re interested :>

1 Like

My insta is @gg_writer if you’re interested

1 Like

@mjepisodestories !!

1 Like

@Saasha_episode.

1 Like

My insta is megantinista.episode

1 Like

khslilly insta

1 Like

Super late but I’m soph_midnight