I would love to do read for read
This is my story

This is my story

Title : Long time
Gerne: Romance / Mystery
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Author: Lea
Instagram: lea.episode.1
Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.
Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.
What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?
When you cross his path will he help you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096
Cover:

1 Like

Hey thanks for the thread
Here is my story
Title : Royalty vs Rule limelight
Description: When Marina came to know that the person who can cure her is a Mafia leader Ryder Salvatore she goes to Earth
Will she cure herself or will fall in love with him
• Full CC
• Points system from chapter 4
Genre : Fantasy
Style Limelight

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6587889795923968

1 Like

Hello and thank you :two_hearts::wave:
I just published my story hope you like it!
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?
My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Hello Nora ! Thanks for the support and for the thread ! Thank you so so so much you help so much people ! So I’m a new writer on Episode, I published a story : FALSE FRIEND, I put my IG here : @princessofepisode, if you want to read it you’re welcome but if you don’t want, just do like you feel it ! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hey :wave:t5: Thanks for the thread! :raised_hands:t5:
So this one isn’t a romance, as thousands of these stories are lol. This is about the rise to power and fame in a school setting.

Title: Total Conttol - Blood Mist**
Genre: Drama/ real life / part musical / fantasy
Type: LL
Hass: MC with limited / progressive cc (I’ll explain)
Mini games / missions / mystery locations / map system / real life locations
Controversial topics

More details

Currently the story is in beta form and only the first episode is a bailable. It is being released fully as a season which contains 9 chapters. At the end of the beta chapter there is a code awarded to you that will unlock special / extra content at the end of EVERY chapter in season 1 or a small fee is asked.

The story was reviewed by two reviewers so far and a lot has been changed but aren’t yet in effect due to how it’s being released. All edits will come in season 1.

A girl and her team of friends create a group called Blood Mist to help bring her school out of the trench it fell in. Plagued by drug abuse, fighting, disrespect and poor education, her school has fallen from it’s pedestal. With the power of music, they captivate the student population to make a change.

An enemy school threatens yours and a war has begun. It’s up to the Blood Mist group to create allies among 9 different schools and fight!

The school has a dark history created by a former delinquent antagonist who is depicted in a version of the timeline set in the future. It shows how the school ended up that way but is hidden because of its controversial scenes. However, it is unlockable through a special code given at the end of season 1.

Progressive cc
This story features a map system that will contain all 9 school locations as well as shops story missions, side missions, mystery/ easter egg locations and multiple hair salons!

You will have the ability to change your hairstyle and color throughout the story at any of these salons when unlock and map is available.

Controversial topics
This story is set on a caribbean island and it’s schools and uniforms are near identical. However, is touches on some very delicate topics like:
Abuse - physical/distance
Bullying
Sex / sexual orientation
Poverty etc…
It’s not a story for everyone but maybe some few may find it interesting.

Fixes
I fixed some directing issues, added periods to dialog, shortened main character names, change starting skin color of MC as the story is set in a predominantly black and indian country and minor other things. Remember these changes won’t be seen till season 1 is released

For more in-depth info on the title visit the wiki forum page here
Total Control Wiki 🌐

My instagram: @tcworl.epy

Here is the link:

Thanks again! :wave:t5:

1 Like

I will do read for read! My story is also new and has little chapters.
Story name: My Soul’s Desire
Style: Limelight
ROmance/Drama/Crime
“A happy ending wasn’t in store for them, gone separate ways and growing apart. Miya swore off love, while he never forgot her. What will happen when these worlds collide again?”
4 Chapters so far! A few glitches :frowning:
Also has CC

Here’s my story
Reasons to give it a try : Are you looking for a story where you could choose the gender of your character? Do you wanna be pleased by advanced directing?Are you the one who loves slow burn?Are you looking a story which could make you laugh at any second? And what’s the best thing of all, there are no gem choices present in the story!!! What are you waiting for go check out this story

Title Ft: Not your perfect princess

Description : How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Genre : Rom-com Fantasy

*Writers name- Lily Lockheart
*Style- Limelight
*Ongoing - 3 out
*Full customisation
*Diversity present

Instagram

Hello, Nora_Amalie!

Thank you for sharing your platform with us! If anyone is in the mood for a good romance drama check out Hindsight!

Title: Hindsight
Genre: Romance Drama
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon!)
Summary: On the rise fashion designer Lark Campbell, must pick between her best friend or the man of her dreams! How will she decide? You choose! (CC + 2 LI + Limelight)
IG: neeneeepisodes

Thank You!
NeeNee :grin:

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapter: 10 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

1 Like

Title: Top Designer
Author: Rocky
Description: As an aspiring fashion designer, your dream to win a fashion competition show is held at risk when you receive a text message that would change your life forever. [LL/CC/LGBT/M&F]
Genre: Drama / Mystery
Episodes: 5 (Continued~)
Minigames | Point system | Male & Female | Choices matter | Money mechanic

Story link

1 Like

Hi there,

My new story is “Unexpected Perfection”! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this story so I’d love to get more readers!

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever? (Based on love in real life).

1 Like

@episode_jun The cover is so pretty!

@LadyDiana45 I’ll definitely check it out!

1 Like

Thank you so much​:heart::heart:

Hi! I’m a new episode author and I published my first story today! :innocent:
I would appreciate if you would try to read my story :heart:
And we can do R4R
Follow me on Instagram - Shilat.episode

MY STORY:
The sassy girl & The arrogant boy
Author: Shilat
Story Genre: Romance with a lot of drama and action.
Chapters: 4(more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
you enlist to the army to become a medic. You are a sassy girl who says whatever comes to your mind. Your handsome arrogant commander is driving you crazy. HOW YOU DEAL WITH HIM? WILL YOU PASS THE HARD TRAINING? (M /1 LI,CC)

Cover:

Link to my story The sassy girl & the aroggant boy. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6557050437042176

1 Like

RR_Till_Death_do_us_part_posterThumb_zPbenSAVZn

Title
R&R: Till Death Do Us Part

Genre
Romance

Author
Baked potato

Description
Family is everything to you and that’s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?

Link

Information
1LI, male or female MC, male or female LI, plusize choice, Full CC

Thank you for doing this. :two_hearts:
R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link:

Hey! Thanks for the thread. I recently published a revamp of my first story, and you’re free to check it out if you’d like!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4541795508879360

Thank you for the thread :heart::cherry_blossom:
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 12 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :