@PerplexedJam
@S.Dsana
@dollyrose
@K_Artist2001
@Towerwhite
@Rebecca_K
@Rune.episode
@Sophbee

Hello, Everyone! I’m Briar Rose and I came here to tell you that you all have something unique in your art that is special and have no one compared to! Your art has impressed the whole group and we’d love to work with you in the future! We would love for you to join our group, Episode Helpers as you particularly caught our attention. Just think about it and tell me what you think.

Vice president of Episode Helpers,
Briar Rose

10 Likes

Although this is very flattering and complimentary… I never requested to join your group? :confused:

2 Likes

Really? I’m sorry… Gotta check again…

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile: Groups just aren’t my thing.

1 Like

^^
Neither did @Episode.Chloexo
She’s in a group already.

3 Likes

Sorry, everyone! It was wrong! Corrected it now!

1 Like

I’m in penroyalty but the offer is lovely

3 Likes

It’s fine!

1 Like

This really means a lot but I can’t join your group. I’m on a fast tracked nursing program. I just get to be on here for a couple hrs once a week until its over, but thank you.

3 Likes

What exactly do you guys do? :thinking:

2 Likes

Tbh, I dont remember requesting to be in this group but I remember someone offering me to join this group. Am I in this group already, just wondering? Btw, Ill take some time making decision if you dont mind, it means a lot! :heartbeat: Thanks!

2 Likes

Ahh, thank you so much for tagging me but I’m just a tad bit too busy at the moment as well as the fact that I don’t think I’ll be able to be committed to an art group right now, sorry! Thanks anyway :heart:

1 Like

Seems like no one you tagged actually requested to be in your group… Just wondering, did you just see some people’s art work and this was like an offer to all of these people?

2 Likes

I don’t remember asking or requesting to join your group but nevermind as…
I am already in another groups,
So sorry I can’t join…

1 Like

Yes, your art really impressed us and we were hoping if you could join our group.

To be honest, everything! :joy: You could take a look at my art story thread. It have all my work…

Okay, I wasn’t tagged I simply saw this post lol it was just all the comments but nice idea I guess

1 Like

Would you like to join, then?

_:rosette:

Could I get more details?

What do you mean? :slightly_smiling_face:

-:rose: