You Guys' Art Is Amazing!

Everyone here who’s tagged didn’t request? :thinking:

No, we just admired your art and we would love for you to work with is in the future.

About your group, what do you do, how you get in touch with each other etc you can pm me

1 Like

I wasn’t tagged lol

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community as this is not general chat and is pertaining to Episode. Please review our forum tutorial for a better understanding on where to correctly create topics. Thanks!

Wow, thanks! I’d like to learn more about your group if that’s okay~ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s our thread: Episode Helpers, We Love Getting New Members!

-:rose:

Hi! I’m really flattered that you invited me to this group, so thank you :slight_smile:
If I decided to join, what would we do exactly? Would we make different kinds of artwork for different people on the forums? Would specific people be designated to specific kinds of art? Would I have to be on every day?

1 Like
  1. Depends :slight_smile:
  2. Depends :slight_smile:
  3. Depends as some people excel in more than two categories
  4. No, you have to be at least one or two times a week in the group chat. The group chat isn’t on Forums and we basically discuss requests, art, new techniques, apps, how to improve, and basically be a family and chill out. :slight_smile:

Briar Rose :rose:
Vice President of Episode Helpers

Okay. I’m honestly really really inactive lately because I’m dealing with a lot right now, so I don’t think I could contribute to the group as much as I would want to- but I really do appreciate the offer :slight_smile: Good luck with your group!

1 Like

@Episode.BriarRose Hey! I saw this a little while ago since I was tagged in it and was wondering if your offer still stands? I would like to become a part of your group. If there is anything I have to do, please notify me in some way, preferably through Instagram since I check that every day if possible but if necessary, just PM me. Thanks!
~Rebecca K.
IG: @rebeccak.episode

1 Like

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.