You have coding skills and you are out of ideas? don't know what to do next with the story? let me help

hey there, i am Abbha. as you can tell by the title i am here to provide my assistance to those who are in need of ideas. do you ever feel stuck in between a story and don’t know how to make it go further? or how to make ending look interesting? or you simply want some new ideas? i am all you need. :heart: i can provide assistance in dialog writing as well. and if you need assistance in giving my opinion on your story, i am all ears. you can PM me or ask for suggestions in the comment section.

plus

i want a person who is professional in coding, it will be fine if they are not advanced level. i just need someone to look for my story errors and if possible we can both work together and come up with an amazing story on episode. for this regard you can ping me in PM as well.

tusche :heart:
love XOXO
ABBHA

1 Like

Hey!!!I’m seriously stuck!!!I’m writing the 3rd episode and I have a few ideas but I want to write them in the later episodes

1 Like

Can I pm you?

1 Like

yes afcrs

1 Like

I’m stuck too. IM on the first episode still, but need an idea for a scene.

SCENE 1 -

Jackie, Bianca, and their crew are surrounded by the National Guard and they need to escape. Jackie and Bianca battle it out on who they get to eliminate first. After some sisterly bickering they jump into action. After the battle the scene pauses and I go to the beginning. That scene was at least 1 week later.

Im stuck on what I should do next. Cause Iwent back a week earlier. I need something funny. But it’s between Jackie and Bianca since these two sisters are the MCs.

1 Like

Make them go to a rock concert held at some cruize or a ferry, there were some underaged people who mustn’t have been there, there was dome arms dealing going on in shade of rock concert (some mafia gang) that they didn’t knew about. Other gang who was at the recieving end of those packaging started shooting, someone called the cops. They (the sisters) were drunk that night and it was already past 12 when someone tricked them and placed proofs that they were the main culprits dealing drugs/ illegal arm dealings or something that showed that they were involved. And the next day they are surrounded by the bunch of national guards.
In the previous week that went by you can show how their friend invited them or they won some tournament to get the tickets.
If it doesn’t change your theme alot just add that the celebrity(rockstar) was involved (that one of the girl assumed) but in reality he was just trying to protect them, he fells in love with one of the sister or something like that because love is one of the essentials. :joy:

1 Like

Is this what you were looking for? Lemme know if i missed something in PM.

I love it!

1 Like

lemme know your episode story name i would love to read