You have to pay to have freckles?!

I find it ridiculous that you have to pay to have freckles in the story Don’t Call Me Angel, some people actually have freckles they didn’t pay God to have freckles!

18 Likes

Wait, what the fu-
And, if the freckles are A PART of her, why do you need to pay 20 diamonds??

10 Likes

I have freckles…

No wonder im always broke…

24 Likes

If you tried to make you on Episode, yeah :joy:

3 Likes

If I’m being honest… Something is seriously wrong with the writers of Episode these days. For about a year now, they’ve been buying community stories and destroying them and tbh some were already not that great so it’s amazing Episode found a way to destroy them futher. Idk if they’re just trying to see what’s the most effective way to rip users off or what but it just feels like the past year has been them :air_quotes: experimenting :air_quotes: and it’s embarrassing because it’s not like they’re a brand new app in beta. They’re pretty established and they’re out here acting like fools

29 Likes

the acutal fuck that is insane and very greedy

5 Likes

when you realize: what the actual hell Episode writers are thinking, charging 20 diamonds for FREAKING FRECKLES. And tbh I also hate when the character starts coaxing like, “OMG, I might have a special VIP meet n greet if I wear this!” and everyone starts going, “Please wear it, it shows out your inner glamness or something!” you know there’s gonna be a gem choice pushed up in your face.
And if you don’t pay gems you end up with ‘granny clothes.’ Welp.

12 Likes

Why tf do we need to buy freckles lmao, it’s a facial feature! That’s so stupid and it costs 20 gems, wtf?!

8 Likes

I know, right!

2 Likes

Episode needs to know that some of us are going downright broke because of some kinds of gem choices like 20 gems for freckles.

3 Likes

The orginal version . No surprise they are free

4 Likes

My father was a freckle farmer, and his father before him… :man_farmer:

I’m trying to figure out wtf Episode was thinking:

a) “Make them pay for the self-esteem to accept the normal features on their body”

b) “Well, we need a gem choice every 12 lines, and it’s not like we can make them pay to put makeup and hide the freckles, so…”

c) image

10 Likes

OKAYYY and not to send hate or anything to the author but you don’t need to coax the reader to buy freckles with such a cheesy sentence: I love my freckles. They perfectly combine my innocent charm with the little hellraiser inside me.
Just, ugh.

5 Likes

When your essay is due in an hour and you’re just bsing useless info:

Or a Miss America speech. :eyes:

6 Likes

Haha, or “My beauty mark makes me really glamorous. It can attract everyone!” Ugh they really need to replace these sentences in Episode stories. I remember 1 story even charged me 15 gems for a necklace and it only lasted 1 episode. Yup :(( I’ve never been more disappointed in my entire life.

3 Likes

Oh shit I have moles, better pay episode!

4 Likes

Just hope and pray they won’t be charging you 35 gems for beauty marks in the future :joy:

3 Likes

Oof I have like 10 ya girl finna be broke living in a tent :rofl:

1 Like

LOLL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Me

3 Likes