Not, even I ain’t playing that story, i just wanted to see the new shit lmao

3 Likes

Oh okay, you were jem broke anyway then

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

LOL I used up 20 gems for those freckles. biggest mistake of my life :sob:

2 Likes

What gets me is the freaking Line: “These freckles reflect my innocence while revealing my inner badassery” or something along those lines. Girl, it’s freaking freckles not a tattoo. The only bad thing they reflect is that someone could have put on sunscreen when they didn’t

5 Likes

I more or less agree with Episode’s usual way of squashing a story into nonsense (though it’s mixed whenever they do more … savoury stories ofc).

I have a general philosophy of not buying gem choices, as they are generally useless. It just sucks Episode promote them as such

1 Like

What is the original called?

1 Like

Her innocence

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

Me: Looks in mirror

Also me: Huh, looks like I have just a few freckles. That’s cool.

Episode:

MA’AM WE’RE GONNA NEED YOU TO-

7 Likes

Lmfao!!!

1 Like

Okay, I’ve seen some gem choices for outfits and “special scenes”… but freckles are IN the facial features of the portal… so why would they think it’s okay to try to make people pay for them. To me, that’s just fucking greedy. If it’s exclusive content- fine- I won’t buy them- but fine. To use something we already have? No. Not okay.

9 Likes

Exactly, it’s not as if freckles were an exclusive gem choice feature or something, is making duplicates of outfits with freckles on it so hard they need to charge us 20 gems for freckles??!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.