You Just Got Roasted (Game)

Im a girl

1 Like

I have nothing wrong with being smart (I just used that word for the sake of the roast) and yes I do have friends unlike some people (@Lady-Mehek)

Both you’re friends called me and they said they just use you for your mom’s cooking.
And that you make sucky thread posts

Please they haven’t even met my mom and I have no other reasons for them to use me unlike you who only has fake friends and is just jealous cause people don’t hate me cause I embarrassed my self thousands of times and people in my class who don’t even know me are the sweetest people to me unlike you cause I’m sweet also unlike you so…
Just think about how strangers actually care for you cause I’m always told I’m sweet well mannered or beautiful unlike you cause you are clearly ugly

So apparently now you’re saying that you like attention from strangers :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I’m saying I appreciate strangers attention because unlike you I have a life and have been through rough things and I appreciate the things I have unlike your unthanful but

Yes yes, I see, so your life is made up of getting attention from strangers

Makes sense with a user name like that

Uh please it states in your username name that you are RUDE and being rude is just a way to get attention from other people cause you are jealous of people like me who people actually like and the only reason my username is fluffy_kittens is cause I like fluffy kittens

Oh look at me, I’m Fluffy_kittens and I like??!!! You guessed it! Fluffy kittens!
You asked a toddler what your username should be and then you just added an underscore

And you decided I’m gonna let an ugly, bully decide my username

Yea, so I went to your boyfriends house and asked him

I don’t have a boyfriend so your obviously another liar (or your just a me wannabe who wants to make fun of me to prove that your better even though your obviously not)

Plus you take so long to type

Well that’s because I’m an adult and I’m busy doing things that matter
One day youll know what I’m talking about

Oh so a thirteen year old is more mature than an adult

The only things you have to do is lie to me about my own life

I’ll leave that job to your parents

Atleast my mom is not like yours/Regina George’s she is actually chill and let’s me do what I want to a certain extent

My mom let’s me do what I want because I’m old enough to know what I want, you’ll know what I’m talking about later