You need a cover? Splashes?

WARNING!!!

Hi everyone!
I’m taking some holidays, so I won’t be there for 8 days!
Where I go there’s no connection at all, so If I don’t reply, that’s totally normal!
I’ll tell you all when I’m coming back so you can send me your cover request again, as usual!

For the one who are reading my stories! Don’t worried, I’m still writing, so when I’ll come back, you’ll have bigger chapters to read as an apologize!

Thanks, you’re all amazing!
See you soon beautiful! xoxo :kissing_heart: :heart:

2 Likes

THANK YOU!
It’s amazing!

1 Like

Hi Emeline! I would love if you could make a cover for me - your work is beautiful!

Story Title: Playing by Her Rules
Background:

Background blurred if you can, and just one of the zones in this picture - I would like it vertical and the size of a small cover

Character Details:

Details: Skin - Beige Rose; Brows - Straight Medium (Medium Warm Brown); Hair - Medium Curly Solid (Honey Blonde); Eyes - Round Downturned Wide (Deep Blue); Face - Heart Soft; Nose - Defined Natural; Lips - Full Heart Pouty (Beige Rose)

Details: Skin - Brown Deep Gold; Brows - Arched Natural (Black Dark); Hair - Long Feathered (Black Dark); Eyes - Deepset Downturned (Hazel); Face - Heart Soft; Nose - Round Flared Upturned; Lips - Full Round Pouty (Brown Deep Gold)

Mood: anger - both of them are annoyed at each other
Both of them are in angry poses

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Shonda%20sis%20main%20character

Story Name: Relying on Fate by Witty Coe ( name on the cover)
I would like the atmosphere to be romantic and little sketchy…
Characters: All the characters are wearing the clothes I want them to wear , along with they’re animations. I would the three characters who are sitting to be on the sofa if you can and they rest to be placed along the sofa. After seeing your work, I know you ll make it look good, Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you again. My apologies for the late response, its been a busy week.

1 Like

Hey! :slight_smile:
@wittycoe No problem for me!

Hey there! thanks for the details! I’ll start your story tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Hey!
Here’s your cover, I hope you’ll like it! :kissing_heart:
Tell me what you think!:slight_smile:

AND DONE!
Here’s your cover! Tell me what you think! I hope you’ll like it! :kissing_heart:

I looooooooooove it. Thank you so much.

1 Like

I’m so happy you like it!!
Youre welcome! :kissing_heart:

Hi can I request an “End of the Episode” splash?

Sorry, never mind but if I ever need a splash I hope you do not mind me asking.

1 Like

Hey!
Don’t worry, if you need my help again, I’ll be happy to help you out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, haha - I was going to ask for an End of Episode splash yesterday but I made an intro splash and wanted the same aesthetic for the end splash however, I love your work - absolutely stunning!

1 Like

No problem, I totally understand!
And thank you so much, it means a lot to me! :kissing_heart: :heart:

1 Like

Sorry this is so late but OH MY GOD this is so cool!!! I love it, thank you so much!

1 Like

No problem! I’m so glad you like it! :kissing_heart: :heart:

I need a warning background for a horror genre story!

Hey!
No problem for me but I need to have:
the characters you want on it (if you want it on it) and what you want them to wear and to do (hold a gun, smile, be sad…)
What you want me to right
and the atmosphere (gloomy, scary, sketchy…)
when I have all of this, I can start your cover!
Thanks! :slight_smile:

I would want it to say warning this story contains violence and adult situations. Or something along those lines. I’d like it to have caution tape and like a bloody scene behind the tape. I don’t really want a character in the scene. Would this work?