You search good Limeligth stories? (Close for recommendation)

Hi readers :slight_smile: if you go on my profile on the episode app I recommend a lot of good Limeligth stories. My user name is sky89

2 Likes

hey girl i will give a follow on episode. BTW, do u by any chance want to check out my new story “Remnant Past(LL)” on episode app and if u like it, you can add it to your list. I am looking for some feedbacks now :smile:

I will go read your story I am always looking for stories to read :slight_smile:

1 Like

tysm!
here’s the link.

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is about story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Greetings! I’ll be sure to follow you in the app. Perhaps you might be willing to take a look at my story as well? Since I don’t use IG I’m always looking for different ways to get my story out there. Here’s the info if you’re interested in taking a glance. :grin:

Story Info

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

You can check my story if u like

I’ll follow u on episode

Title: The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

I will take a look I always search new stories to read :slight_smile:

Cool I will take a look :slight_smile:

Hey, I’ll make sure to follow u on episode, I hope ur interested in reading my story :two_hearts:

Story info:

Title: Wish You Were Weird.
Author: Ava.
Style: Limelight.
Genre: Comedy, Romance.
There’s a limited CC for the main characters and full CC for ur character.
Episodes: 3 (ongoing).
Description: Are we all weird in our way? Or we’re just stupid?

Choices Matter

IG: ava_stories_

Link to my story:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6308301384777728

Of u decide to read it please let me know your opinion on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool and when I will read it I will let you know my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much. :blush:

1 Like

hey! thank you so much for this thread :star_struck:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :blush:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 6 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :blob_hearts:

I will take a look when I will have time I have a lot of reading to do :sweat_smile: and I will give you my opinion after :slight_smile:You can go on my profile on episode if you want if you search stories to read :slight_smile:

1 Like

aww, no problem. take your time & thank you so much!! :heart: I will def check out your profile when I need new stories to read :heart_eyes:

Hey! :green_book:
Check out my story Never Look Away
Chapters 1-5 and more coming soon!
Story description
NYC is a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this NYC Socialite want to hide away from the world?

Story cover

Story Link

Instagram link