YOU side character

Can someone please recommend some story’s where there is a YOU side character? Like you get to play as yourself but your not the main character.
I’m currently reading ‘Ever Since New York’ and love the YOU side character.
If you have any recommendations with a YOU character like this drop them down below please :face_holding_back_tears::heart_on_fire:

3 Likes

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. You may enjoy my story Eternal Oblivion. There is a YOU side character who shows up starting in chapter 5, but you don’t see much of her until the back half of the story. If you do end up reading it, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

1 Like

I think I know what you mean: try Treasure in Me (forgot the author name), you show up as a side character

1 Like

2 Likes

I recommend you “Listing War” by Shayla (author’s instagram account is @sassyshay.epi). You’ll get to create your YOU side character in episode 3 :hugs:

1 Like

Disaster Queen has a YOU character and u also have 2 LIs :grin:

1 Like

Forever Yours & Invariably by Kylie have this option!

I think Episode Parody did one

1 Like

My story features a you character as an important side character!
It’s called Ghost Project: Rogue-7.

“Chef Versus Chef” I think

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

oh my god, i was reading this back when it was being written and i totally forgot about it up until now!!! def gotta read the whole thing now :slight_smile:

EDIT: OH MY GOD. i thought you were a huge ass author with millions of reads because of the quality of your stories. but you’re NOT?! you are severely underrated

1 Like

Thanks so much, glad to hear you enjoy my stories! :grin: And, yeah, nowhere near millions of reads. :rofl: