You talented writers! Also posted a new chapter!

Nope just read the third now.

Nice story although it could use more of a hook near the beginning. But love the directing :+1:t2:

Lol, I know that story but it’s not mine! Mine was Josephine with the affair.
@MTB

1 Like

WOOPS!! Getting confused, apologies :joy::joy:

1 Like

Amazing story with a deep meaning! Great job @josiej8 <3

Thank you Alex! I’m gonna read yours tomorrow as I had quite a few in the cue from Instagram too x

Will post screenshots once I’m done x

1 Like

Thanks, Josie! Gonna read yours as well x

1 Like

Wow I’m hooked! It’s in my recommendations, I will continue to read it x

1 Like

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it <3

1 Like

I’ve read 3. Great story! Might I suggest using more zooms. Sometimes the people are small!

Hey, thanks for reading!

Yeah the earlier episodes I was still learning how to use the coding system so it’s a bit ish. There’s a lot of things which need work on. Once I’ve completed the story, I’ll go back and make changes. This is so people who have started to read them aren’t forced to go back to the beginning x

1 Like

It truly is wonderful! I’ll keep reading. Let me know if you are interested in continuing the r4r.

Will do!! I’ve put you in the favs and will finish the story. I’m rather hooked x

1 Like

lovely! I will too!

1 Like

Hello, are you interested in doing a 12x12 R4R? :relaxed:

Story: Rewinded Life

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - Complete.

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

Sure I’ve added you to the cue

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll start right now. :hugs:

I’ll continue later. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you interested on doing R4R with me? I can start reading yours now, but probably got to finish tomorrow.
My story is called My SUPERlife. I have now published 6 episodes, but more is coming soon…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4975127894491136

Thanku so much :heart:

Thank you