You tube ideas for beginners

If one is a YouTube beginner will she or he get lots of subscribers if his or her channel is about health topics/issues

1 Like

Hmmmm :thinking: I don’t really think so. It depends on how their videos correlates to heath topics and issues.

3 Likes

Thanks for your advice…hope you will be among the subscribers

There are many youtubers that gets a lot of likes, subscribers, and comments. being that there are so many, if you try to be at the top of the list (popularity wise) then you have to make your videos stand out. I say go for it, I’ve always wanted to make one but I don’t have the time or supplies to do so. if you give me the info I’ll subscribe to your channel!

3 Likes

Thanks allot for your reply and support…means alot​:slight_smile::slight_smile:

No problem. Glad I could help :revolving_hearts:

Try not to worry about subscribers at first! Just put out the best content you can. It can take a long, long time to build up any kind of following and if you do it with the hopes of reaching a large audience you’ll be disappointed for a very long time. Just make videos because you enjoy it, and make sure you love what you put out! If health is what you love, then that’s a great topic. People are attracted to others who are passionate about what they talk about. Keep going, don’t give up, and don’t worry too much about how many people watch you, and eventually you’ll build an audience.

5 Likes

Thanks allot for your beautiful advice

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, you are right. You need to be yourself and enjoy doing what you love <3

1 Like

Thanks dear will do so

Exactly! What everyone said was what I was thinking. Try your best and don’t worry about subscribers or likes! You’ll get there! :heart:

1 Like

I think if you reallty want a youtube channel about health and helping people, you shouldn’t do it for the likes but to really help people out!

Thanks for your reply il do so

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.