Youngbl00d's Outline Contest!

oooh i’m joining!! i love the ink female one hehe. the password is 18, my entry will probably be done this week :white_heart:

2 Likes

oh that’s so pretty!!
:partying_face:

1 Like

looking forward for it :star_struck:!

2 Likes

aaaand i’m back :’) i had a lot of fun n it didn’t take me too much time, so i’m proud of that lol. thanks for hosting !! <3

open me!

my entry

my entry w/o background n filters

i know we aren’t supposed to put down our work but i seriously messed up the eyes :skull::skull:

4 Likes

ooooo i love the sparkles! tysm for joining!!

1 Like

bump : D

oof-
bump (ill prolly change the outlines later)

Here’s my entry

Summary

2 Likes

ahhh tysm!!! i love the idea : D!

@Phoenix_Hope @Cami_epy @Jazzie.episode @PurpleRadiance @melaniesmall @talina.writes @fenixxx @Samantha_0728 @Randomwriter07 @Clevertimes @UwU.XwX @pilot @DivCp @blackmeow20 @AmeliClemonte @ItsTerra @Episode.george @Badbabes @nicollil @Noone_epi
uhh idk if yall remember this. anyway, ive decided to close this OC. if yall have started on it uhh im sorry but you can PM to make you edit to make up for the times you’ve wasted.

@viarose @Jasmine.O @ItsLily
Since yall did your entries and i feel bad that you wasted your time for that, you can PM for a drawn edit if you want.

sorry for wasting your time and i hope yall have a good day/night

13 Likes

aww that’s sad! I already started it but it’s okay u don’t have to do me anything lol! ur already doing my pfp so yh

1 Like

it’s no problem at all, I understand :relaxed: and yeah, I also started doing it a little time ago :sweat_smile:

1 Like

it’s all good girl!

heyy no prob giirl :revolving_hearts:

Pretty sure I sent my entry in first :eyes::face_with_monocle::joy:. Lol but yeah no worries hun. Wasn’t a waste of time, I live for OCs. You don’t have to make me anything if you’re too busy. (Although I’d appreciate some help with custom poses if you have time for that)
:purple_heart:

Hey!) You’re fine :slightly_smiling_face:

No problem, and yes, I did start. It was fun while it lasted :heart:

no worries; just PM me if you need help with CPs

1 Like

it’s alright, i don’t need an edit rn. <3 thanks for the outline tho, it was still fun !!

Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I’m going to be attempting some advanced ish coding so :grimacing:
:purple_heart: