Your Dream Home

How does your dream home look like? (I’m totally just doing this for fun, not specific reason actually.) :houses:

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter how it looks from the outside but I really want rooms that I can turn into a library, a pottery room, a pool, a theatre and a large island in my kitchen

2 Likes

Houses like this have always stuck out to me!
It just seems so peaceful.

Summary

4 Likes

omg yes! esp black!

2 Likes

oh yeah those kinda houses are neat! :ok_hand:

My dream house :woozy_face:

Dream house

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

its a sexy house :joy: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

it’s cute tho!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

My dream house is a beachfront one 16,000 square feet large (I know, I’m a bit of a big dreamer :sweat_smile: ) on the coast of California. I’m thinking LA, but I’m open to other options… if I ever get to live there lol :joy:

Pool, movie theater, slushie machine, trampoline park, aquarium, mini-sized theme park… you know, the usual :rofl:

And probably a contemporary-coastal-Nordic-boho theme since I like them all :smile:

3 Likes

My dream home is very–large :joy: I wouldn’t say I have a specific one I’ve already chosen per say, but I know for sure it would be contemporary/modern. I don’t know if you’ve ever watch Emma Chamberlin but if you’ve seen her videos, she’s always in her home which is very large and spacious: that’s exactly my type of home :relaxed: Although like everyone else, I’d love to play around with the rooms and add rooms for specific reasons!

3 Likes

A house in the middle of the rain forest like this:

Or, one sandwiched in between mountains like this:

Or a treehouse with a small cottage library nearby that belongs to me and can’t be used/seen by anyone else.

Honestly, I just want a house with no sight of humans for miles. I actually want to live in the damn savanna if that’s what it takes.

3 Likes

I would say that something i in the nature but obeusly with internet connection because if not I would go crazy I cant stands ahole day without internet, ok I went away from the topic so it should be big, fancy but confy, a lot of books, almost a libery, in a cold place I don’t know why but ok, and with much more books and note books to write doun ideas and have more ideas for future storys

1 Like

Mine is actually more modern. Hm maybe something like this:

4 Likes

Ok either some mystic fantasy house, a mansion, a modern penthouse, or a cute cape cod style house. Or even a cottage.

1 Like

The first isn’t in the rainforest, it looks like a boreal or coniferous forest.

2 Likes

I know, but I want a view like that.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s really nice view.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.