Your Fandoms/People You Stan!

soooo this is just a thread to talk about the different fandoms we’re in/people we stan

i stan bratayley, kenzie ziegler, shane dawson, ellen pompeo, lana parrilla, & cheyler leigh

and i guess im in the bratayley, the flash, supergirl, marvel, once upon a time, and greys anatomy fandom :woman_shrugging:

and yea :)))))

2 Likes

I stan,

Sebastian Stan, Tom Holland, Elizabeth Olsen, Melissa Benoist, Odd1sout, MatPat, TØP, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, and Bonnie Wright.

5 Likes

#Mendes Army for life :grin:

Lol I stan for Shawn Mendes, Ellie and Jared, Colleen Ballinger, Rachel Ballinger, James Charles, Tom Holland, Dove Cameron, Brett Kisel, Kane Brown, Kelly Clarkson, Brynn Cartelli, and soooooooo much more

4 Likes

hi shistar!!!

2 Likes

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THREAD FOR AGES!!!

Voltron, Fairy Tail, Black Butler, Ouran, Free, Marvel, WAY MORE OTHERS.

Jeremy Shada, J. Micheal Tatem, Tom Holland, Other’s.

4 Likes

i think i stan netflix and youtube (if thats a thing lol)

3 Likes

No stans but I’m in the Percy Jackson and Voltron fandoms, so you know I’m completely nuts. :smiley:

2 Likes

What is to ‘stan?’

1 Like

well to me its just celebs you love/like :woman_shrugging:

(Eminem song)

Stalker + Fan

1 Like

I stan the emo trinity; Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and My Chemical Romance
I also stan actors in the MCU.

1 Like

I’m mostly into music… Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Boston, Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Green Day, Def Leppard, Halestorm, Icon For Hire, Seether, Journey, Rush, RED, Starset, AC/DC, Disturbed, Foreigner, Nirvana, Nine Lashes, Pillar, Skillet, the Beatles, Amity Affliction, Avenged Sevenfold, 12 Stones, Dio, Elton John, Like A Storm, Linkin Park, Nothing More, Led Zepplin, Thousand Foot Krutch and the Foo Fighters.
Breaking Benjamin is the big one.

1 Like

I friggin love Lin-Manuel Miranda and Hamilton :open_mouth:and Ouran host club lol

2 Likes

theodd1sout is… so… friggin…

Just gotta love James tbh

4 Likes

bump

Twenty One Pilots, Odd1sout, Reaction Time, my friends ( cuz I’m like that ), Vanessa Morgan ( not because of Riverdale. My Babysitter’s A Vampire anybody? )

i know i’m late but i’m also a fan of marvel, film theory and twenty one pilots :o

3 Likes

i love marvel!!

1 Like

bump

grant gustin

1 Like

So…friggin… soobway…pterodactyl…