Your Favorite Album or Song

So I made this thread to find out about new music or peoples favorite music to listen too. Right now my favorite album to listen to is IGOR by Tyler The Creator and my favorite song from the album is EARFQUAKE. Some of my favorite artist are
Travis Scott
Kanye West
Frank Ocean
BROCKHAMPTON

What are some of you guys favorites?

Anything Queen sings, Appitite For Distruction (Album by Guns ‘n’ Roses), You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC), Free Falling (Tom Petty), Holiday (Green Day), Goodnight Irene (Don’t ask why, and I’m not naming all the singers), Jump (Van Halen), 1985 (Bowling For Soup), Purple Rain (Prince), Billie Jean (Michael Jackson), Crazy Train (Ozzy Osborne), With Or Without You and Beautiful Day (U2), Hanging By A Moment (Lighthouse), Sail (AWOLNATION), Dani California (Red Hot Chili Peppers), I Was Made For Lovin’ You (KISS), Another Brick In The Wall (part 2) and Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd), Hotel California (Eagles), Walk This Way (Areosmith), Every Breath You Take (The Police), Pour Some Sugar On Me (Def Leopard), Come Sail Away (Styx), Dream On (Areosmith), (Everything I Do) I Do It For You (Bryan Adams), House Of The Rising Sun (The Animals), More Than A Feeling (Boston)

I hate modern music, more specificly, fuckin’ autotune

1 Like

Dang that’s sucks you hate auto tune then you’ll really hate Travis Scott. :joy:

1 Like

Bowling For Soup
Lifehouse
Goo-Goo Dolls
Chairlift
Any kind of 80’s Rock
Anything from the 1950’s
Blink 182
Eve 6
Matchbox 20
So many more…

1 Like

I had to go Google every single person you mentioned (except Kanye West). I am not up-to-date on songs or singers. I have a record player in my room, and the newest song is “I Love Rock and Roll”.

1 Like

Well I’d say the one out of all of them you’d have a better chance of liking is Frank Ocean the others have a sound you’d have a harder time to getting accustomed to.

1 Like

My favourite albums are Plastic Beach by Gorillaz, The Best of Blur (by Blur, obviously) and Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

From the top of my head, some of my favourite songs are:

Never Change, by Eest Coast
Wrapped Around My Finger, by The Police
Black, by Pearl Jam
I Want to Know What Love Is, by The Foreigner
Sin Disfraz, by Virus
Más Allá del Bien y del Mal, by Los Violadores de la Ley
Homero, by Viejas Locas
Nada Personal, by Soda Stereo
Lost in the Echo, by Linkin Park
Undisclosed Desires, by Muse
Forever and One, by Helloween
Money, by Mystery Skulls
Sweet Harmony, by The Beloved
Lost in Hollywood, by System of a Down

…And I could go on for days. I listen to all kinds of music. I do not care about the year it was released in, what style it is, or what instruments, if any, were used for its creation. If I like it, I listen to it.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the recomedation. I’ll check him out.

HIM - Venus Doom, album and possibly song too.

I love any Shawn Mendes songs, all of his albums are great, but here are some of my other favorite songs (these come from different genres so beware… I have a very different taste for music :joy:):

Here With Me- Susie Suh & Robot Koch (I love this one A LOT)
She’s Like The Wind- Patrick Swayze
Come On Get Higher- Matt Nathanson
Somebody That I Used To Know- Gotye
Everybody Talks- Neon Trees
Say You Like Me- We the Kings
Riptide- Vance Joy
More than Words- Extreme
Don’t You (Forget About Me)- Simple Minds
Just Give Me A Reason- P!NK
Classic- MKTO
Smile- Uncle Kracker
Hotel Ceiling- Rixton
If I Just Lay Here- Burning Orchard
Truthfully- DNCE

All Grace Vanderwaal Songs!

1 Like

When we fall asleep we’re do we go
Queen, Greastest Hits

1 Like

my fav song rn is : small doses- bebe rexha.
It’s So GoOd

Please Don’t Go (Joel Adams)
Blue (Eiffel 65)
I Feel Good (James Brown)
There’s A Place For Us (Carrie Underwood)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.