Your favorite country

Hi! I love traveling and exploring new places, so I would like to know what are the best places that you have been so far?:smiley: What sighs have you seen? Did you like it and would you come back?
Tell me everything you want :yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart:
I have been in Egypt, Turkey, Poland, Hungry.
Thank you :purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Did you like Poland? :thinking:

1 Like

I love France and Italy!

1 Like

I did. Judging from what I have seen it is neat, nice country. I have been in Warsaw, Krosno, Rze

1 Like

I would love to visit Italy :it: :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’ve only been to the US (where I live) and India, but I would love to visit France and Italy!

1 Like

US is my goal!!! I plan to move there, but for now I really want to visit it😍

1 Like

Cool! If you don’t mind me asking, which part of the US do you want to visit?

1 Like

I really want to visit NY during winter, it looks magical, Miami and LA

1 Like

Where have you been?

1 Like

Also I would love to visit places with picturesque views

1 Like

Nice! I’ve been to NYC, LA, and San Francisco!

1 Like

Lovely :blush:

1 Like

I’ve to a few places. Turkey, Cyprus, Malta, England, Italy, India Abu Dabi, and some places north Scotland to where I live. I would really love to visit those small, tropical islands like the Maldives, Mauritius, Hawaii and some in the Caribbean

1 Like

These islands are really beautiful! I would like to visit CaribbeanπŸ₯° That crystal water🀀

1 Like

My all time favorite country is the US. But I also like Canada,Paris, London and Italy :heart_eyes: :us: :canada: :tokyo_tower: :guardsman:. I love all the countries :yum::hugs:.

1 Like

Canada sounds really tempting :canada::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Yesss :sunglasses:. I love Canada :heart_eyes::canada:

1 Like

But all in all, all countries are beautiful and incredible in their own way

1 Like

Absolutely :smile:

1 Like