Your favorite country

I’ve only been to Germany cuz I was born there and the US I’d love to visit other places though.

1 Like

Well the only place I’ve flown outside of the country was Florida, I go almost every year and to be honest I hate it there :joy: when I was younger we used to go to Disney world and universal studios but we go strictly just for shopping now.

But I’ve just got to travel to Trinidad & Tobago for carnival one day, it’s a must! But my favorite travel spot will always be Harbour Island though which is still in the bahamas (where I’m living). It’s literally the most beautiful place ever, I’d move there if I could

1 Like

Greece baby I live in Santorini :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have been Ghana, Canada, Italy and Holland. My favourite place out of the 4 is my country Ghana lol and I’ll be going Ghana in July

1 Like

Ghana is where I’m from. :upside_down_face:
But I don’t live there lol.

2 Likes

Hey sister!! :ghana::ghana::ghana:
Lol neither do I

1 Like

Well I love Italy it’s where I live and in the future I would love to visit Canada, Sweden and Denmark.

2 Likes

I went to Italy Once and loved it🙃

2 Likes

Where are u from? @Unicorngirl2 Glad you liked it!

2 Likes

I’m from Sweden!

2 Likes

Wowww

2 Likes

Italy is great! I’d love to visit Canada too.
And Califirnia :thinking:

2 Likes

lol! I lived in Orlando for 14 years it’s a love/hate relationship.

2 Likes

Thus far some of the best places I’ve visited are South-Africa, Poland, Croatia and Cape Verde.

I don’t know if I’ve seen almost any sights but I have seen sfinx and some pyramids in Egypt, table mountain, cape point, cape of good hope and boulders beach in South-Africa, prague castle, Charles bridge, the old time square and the astronomical clock, st. Vitus cathedral and the prague zoo in czech rebublic, the old town in estonia, djurgården and the old town in Sweden, long market, neptune’s fountain and green gate in Gdansk; poland, krywy domek, aqua park, bohaterow monte cassino street and pier in Sopot Poland.

I have loved every country that I’ve visited so far, I would go again to every place if I had the chance

I have visited: Estonia, Sweden, Morocco, Egypt, South-Africa, Cape Verde, Croatia, Poland, Czech rebublic, Canarian Island (I might be forgetting some countries)

2 Likes

New Zealand, Norway and Greece (Greeks had managed to keep their food free of GMO. Thats why its so tasty. Even that`s enough reason to go there. Plus, the sun, the secluded beaches, the uzo, sirtaki). And I plan to visit Greece again! With https://aktis.taxi is always a good choice!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.