Your Favorite Show

Hiiii!!!
Do you guys have a favorite show?
Mines is Beyblade. Basically the whole series.

4 Likes

Shingeki no kyojin or Vincenzo

2 Likes

oOOOO! Cool!!!

1 Like

Mine would be Walker Texas Ranger.

1 Like

The office! I’m absolutely addicted to it, lol. My mom even got me some themed jewelry so I joke about being a walking advertisement for it.

I also watch Impractical Jokers a lot or The Voice (my mom and I only watch it together, right now we’re like whole season behind. We try predicting the winner and spend a lot of the time just judging their outfits lol.) I also watch a little bit of anime with my brother so Attack on Titan / Mob Psycho 100 are up there with the office.

3 Likes

Grey’s Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars, and Vampire Diaries

3 Likes

Castlevania! its so good.

1 Like

I’m obsessed with pretty little liars :sparkles:

3 Likes

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Teen Titans, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Winx Club, Miraculous Ladybug, Black Butler, Johnny Bravo, The Three Stooges, The Simpsons (earlier seasons) as well as earlier seasons of Spongebob Square Pants.

I will always love cartoons :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Bob’s Burgers, Derry Girls and Fruits Basket

2 Likes

Ooooo

1 Like

Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries are my all time fave, I’ve re-watched them several times, currently re-watching Vampire diaries :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

The Walking Dead was my favorite for a long time, and while it still holds a very special place in my heart, it isn’t anymore. It’s a hard choice, but right now it’s probably The 100!

3 Likes

Total Drama Island and Regular Show. :heart_hands:

3 Likes

I really loved Fushigi Yuugi and Death Note.

I also loved Ben 10 alot and I had the game for my pink PSP (which I still have and Sims 2 for it). I also loved the Scooby Doo Movies like the Witches Ghost and the alien one. I also loved the Sabrina Animated Series (I had the house playset and the game, its actually a really good game) and the show W.I.T.C.H.

Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars and The Originals :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Ninjago although I’m a little behind, lately I’m rewatching Total Drama and Camp Camp :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Breaking Bad, You, Gossip Girl, & the office :100:

1 Like

Scandal, Hilda, She-Ra and The Princesses of Power, Romantic Killer, Good Girls, and The Good Place!

1 Like

Shadow hunters