Your favourite genre?

Fantasy, it’s so much more interesting than reality.

4 Likes

Fantasy, LGBTQ+, Adventure, Mystery and Action

1 Like

Drama, Horror, Adventure, and Action.

3 Likes

Fantasy, Thriller, Horror, Adventure and Drama. I love stories that have suspense and the supernatural.

3 Likes

:rofl: Just like me

1 Like

True :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I can’t choose but here are few, romance, fantasy, drama, comedy and mystery.

2 Likes

LGBTQ+ isn’t a genre I don’t think

3 Likes

I know, but check this thread out if you didn’t know.

1 Like

ohh!! okay I didn’t see that!!

4 Likes

Lol, it’s okay. I know a lot didn’t know about it until now. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s a tough question, but i guess romance, mystery, comedy and fantasy. :woman_shrugging: :thinking:

1 Like

Comedy. I actually like to laugh and be entertained.

3 Likes

I like Mystery/Thriller because I like stories with dark themes and stories that make me think.

4 Likes

LOVE THRILLER/MYSTERY!! This genre is honestly so incredibly underrated! I’ve always loved things that were exciting, that made you think deeply without it being scary :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s hard to answer o: It all depends on my mood, and if the story I picked out is able to keep my interest.

I suppose I most often go for drama stuff. I don’t specifically look for things like romance, since basically 90% of the stories here include it anyways. I also have a weak spot for thrillers! A good mystery thriller is something I adore. I mean, my favorite movie is Black Swan after all.

1 Like

I love mystery, drama, comedy, and some romance stories.

I like comedy because the stories are lighthearted, even if they don’t make me laugh. I love mystery because of the suspense (but my favorite moment is when the person figures it all out and relays what happened in the crime). I like drama/romance as long as the stories don’t contain mafia, toxic relationships, surprise pregnancies, etc.

2 Likes

Fantasy is usually my go-to, but I love a good romance story as well

1 Like

Thriller or Mystery. Hard to find good LL ones though

1 Like