Your favourite old kid TV shows!

What were your favorite kid TV show’s? Mine would be Kenan and Kel, Victorious, Icarly and Drake and Josh!

Just let this sink in…

9 Likes

winx club.

and a show from my own country called thomas og tim

8 Likes

I remember that show!! I didn’t really get into it though.

1 Like

Mine were probably ICarly, Victorious,My Life As a Teenage Robot, Codename Kids Next Door anything on Nick though.

3 Likes

Yess! I always was a Nick person, I didn’t find Disney shows interesting but kinda cringey lol

1 Like

I know and seem like Disney just didn’t have enough cartoons back then but anything on old Disney is better what they’re showings nowadays on there.

2 Likes

I was a straight disney kid, kim possible, little mermaid, and lilo and stitch

3 Likes

True, I remember Hey Jessie or something like that? Even nick shows nowadays are kinda boring now!

2 Likes

Ahhh! I remember Lilo and Stitch! I loved that movie!

Jem and the Holograms

(the TV show, not that awful movie remake)

it’s a 80s cartoon show about a girl named Jerrica Benton and her foster sisters that run the Starlight House, a home for orphans and kids without parents.

one day, Starlight House is gradually running out of money so Jerrica decides to lay claim to her late father’s music company, left to his secondhand man Eric Raymond.

in order to win the music company back, Jerrica and her sisters form a band, Jem and the Holograms, where Jerrica pretends to be a singer named Jem but no one other than her foster sister knows this.

this show is old. i’m probably 30 years to young for it, but i grew up watching it on Netflix.

it has episodes about drug addiction and the loss of family members. it’s rare to find a children’s cartoon show this genuine. every mature topic it covers is done in a completely respectful and informative way.

and a few of the songs are genuine bops. there’s some good songs. i loved this show. they took it off Netflix, but you can still find it online.

6 Likes

Ooh! Sounds cool! I’ll check it out!

AHHHH!Real Monsters
Eerie Indiana
Are You Afraid of the Dark
Goosebumps
Pepperanne

3 Likes

Goosebumps! That always freaked me out!!! I can only remember a male doll though? I think it was called slappy?

2 Likes

Yes. The old TV shows were great.
It is on Netflix.

1 Like

Ben Ten and Martin Mystery for sure! :triumph:

2 Likes

I remember Ben ten! Is your profile picture from He-Man and She-Ra? :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe! With the She-Ra rebooted I’m hoping for a Masters reboot as well :pray: Hopefully this time around Skeletor gets the victory he deserved.

4 Likes

Ah! That’s where I recognized it! It’s been a while since I’ve watched it! But the original will always be better :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3: Reboot and all!

2 Likes

These two was my sh*t. :sleepy:

1 Like

Ed, Edd n Eddy, Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. :smile:

1 Like