Your first favorite story on the app!

Mine was Off Limits and Friends With Benefits

1 Like

The Dolan twins and Chain reaction were my first favs :rofl:

1 Like

Believe it or not, my favourite story was this very old story on the episode app where there was this love interest and she moved in with them or something. I totally forgot the name, but it’s deleted now, but it was such a good story! and I actually never finished the Demi story. I only read some before they took it down, but my favourite story was trapped. by @Alusza

1 Like

Toothbrush? That was One of the first I read that

1 Like

I don’t think so. It was an original feature story!

1 Like

bump

Of all Chain Reaction is the best. I am sort of a newbie so I don’t know many stories yet!

2 Likes

Episode Originals:

• Pretty little liars 1&2
  • Envy 1&2
  • It starts with a bra (my 2nd completed story on episode)

Community:

• Jaded Love
  • Someone like you
  • Playing for keeps
1 Like

The past originals were literary so good! :pleading_face: Miss them. :yellow_heart:

I joined episode pretty late but I remember I used to love the story It starts with a bra it was hilarious

2 Likes

Oh yes!
I re-read it 3 times :joy:

yeah even I miss them :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Looks like mines aree

• It’ll Be Our Secret
  • The Billionaire Bachelors
  • The K*ss List

One honorable mention is Love On Fire, I remember all of these all to well except for It’ll be our secret?? Billionaire Bachelors was probably my favorite at the time :sweat_smile: All the characters to me looked good and I was smitten- The K*ss List is I think we all started with that, wasn’t my favorite but at that point I didn’t wanna loose any stories I had read so I just favorited them all :rofl: It was good looking down memory lane though!

1 Like

bump

1. Pretty Little Liars
  2. Pretty Little Liars: To Die For
    And the 3rd one is a deleted story :skull:

I have an older episode account which probably has much older stories in favorites list but I lost access to that account :man_facepalming: I’m sure they’re all in classic or ink though

1 Like
  1. Maid For You (Community Story by Alex Light)
  2. Gamer Girl (Community Story by Wincy Writes)
  3. Switch (Community Story by Aluszla)
1 Like

I loveeee Pretty Little Liars. At least they haven’t removed them yet :pleading_face:

1 Like

Switch is such an amazing story! I love all stories by Alusza. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I feel the same way. I really enjoy her stories!

1 Like

Right? Back when episode originals were actually good :sob:

1 Like