Your first favorite story on the app!

Someone told me they remove all these kinds of stories because the contract with, for example, Demi was only for 10 years.

1 Like

That sucks. You just reminded me, the demi lovato series were my top favorite stories during 2015 :bangbang::sob:

1 Like

And you reminded that I never finished them :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I was gonna say that you should go read them but then they probably have it removed since I haven’t seen them on my favorites list :sob: :lol:

1 Like

They were removed :pleading_face:
At least i still have pretty little liars

1 Like

Mine are

I married a knight
Hunting bad
Chain reaction

1 Like

bumppp

The Legendary Phoenix
The Curse Of Charlie
Forced Vampire

I was never into the episode originals :sweat:
Only the community stories were for me!!

2 Likes

My Sister’s Crush

2 Likes

Pretty little liars
Throned rose
Falling for the loner

1 Like

Bump!

bumppp

Seeing this a whole year later but The Royal Baby was lit :sob::sob:

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t even see it has been a year :sweat_smile:
Time really flies fast.

1 Like

bumpity

Tangled Love
(I’ve been here since 2014 xD)

1 Like

Oh gosh…let me see if I can remember. I remember my first story was Campus Crush but my first favorite story? Hmm…

You know what…I’m just going to say Campus Crush even though I can’t remember it but I did read it all, so I must have liked it? :sob: And two other stories? Oh wow, that’s hard one. Maybe Campus Crush 2 and 3 even though I can’t for the life of me recall what took place in them? :sweat_smile:

I used an iPod then an Android iPad for reading so I can’t see my original account anymore BUT I remember being in LOVE with a werewolf story. It was The Wanderer and oh boyyy I was obsessed. I even emailed the author. Ahhh looking back, I was so awestruck when the author replied. Good, good times (back when I only read werewolf stories lol–always the wandering rogue who meets her mate, the alpha of the new pack she joins).

The first ever Episode story I read was the Mean Girls one, and I liked it enough to keep reading Episode until now!