Your first?.... Game!

Hi everyone! It’s time to play a game!

So, you answer the last question and then you ask a question about the next person firsts!
For example:

Person 1: When was your first time eating out since COVID?

Person 2: Yesterday. What was your first Episode story called?

so on and so forth!

Ready to play?
Great!

What your first community story you read?

If this flops, you saw absolutely nothing…

4 Likes

I can’t remember the exact story, but I believe Faking Death (ink) was one of the first stories I read on Episode

When was your first time flying on an airplane?

3 Likes

When I was around four. We went on a family vacation to Mexico.

When was the first time you ever wore a mask? (I’m talking about the type that we use because of the pandemic. This one might be hard to remember so just the month.)

3 Likes

So I don’t know when I first used it, but I checked my order historic and I bought one online in July

What where the name of your first MC?

3 Likes

Published or unpublished? :joy: Published would be Nina and unpublished would be Jamie.

When did you write your first story?

3 Likes

April 16th,"20
When did you last time ate food that makes you happy?

2 Likes

Today. When did you last meet your friends?

3 Likes

In person? A year ago.

When did you lose your first tooth?

3 Likes

When I was 5

When did you have your first date (like the very first one)?

3 Likes

Um, I think 2018 but I can’t really remember (I can’t remember the exact date since I would call it more of a hangout than a date) (We’ve since split back on New Years Day at exactly 1am :see_no_evil: and went on no dates after or before that hangout date)

About the ‘We’ve since split back on New Years Day at exactly 1am :see_no_evil:’, I ended it with him. I wanted to start the year (2019) off to a better start since I wasn’t happy with him since I saw him as more of a friend than a life partner (:

Question = When did u have your first kiss (if you’ve had it)?

Back up question for if u can’t answer the main one = What is the title of the first story u read AND actually enjoyed?

4 Likes

I had my first kiss in 2017. I was in 6th grade and it was with me and a guy that I had a huge crush on (my best friend, in fact). We were in a storage room in school for instruments, and we just kissed. It was just that sort of feel. I ended up developing serious feelings for him, but he started going out with someone else. I got ever him pretty fast. Now he came out that he’s gay and I’m happy for him!

When did you have your first fight with your significant other? Like the one right now or ones in previous relationships?

If you don’t have a significant other: When was your first story released and how do you feel now about it?

3 Likes

First fight =

1st bf (the one mentioned in my last ‘first date’ answer) = I honestly can’t remember, haven’t seen him since we split so yeah :joy:

2nd & current bf = Probably when I 1st told 3 of my closest friends and they went into overprotective mode assuming things & putting words into my mouth :woman_facepalming:

I’m going to answer the back up question since I’m bored and have nothing better to do :sweat_smile:

1st story = The Secrets of the Past

Released some point in November 2020 but I took it down after a week since I ended up changing the WHOLE plot after not liking the published plot :rofl:

3 Likes

bump

When they started a fight over the most stupidest thing ever in the history of stupid things. :woman_facepalming:

What was your first traumatic experience? My siblings and I did something at a funeral when we were super little and found something disturbing. :sob:

When I was beaten up by a bunch of boys in the second grade.

What was the first genre you used for your Episode stories?

In writing? Fantasy To read? drama

Who was your first celebrity crush?

Joe Jonas :face_with_peeking_eye::rofl:
That was years ago, now it’s Ian Somerhalder :heart_eyes:

Do you have a pet? If so which animal?

I had two cats named Kenji and Tabito. I don’t know their status now but I hope they’re alright.

What’s the saddest character death you ever read?

Edit 9 days later: Well what do you know…Kenji came back! :smiley: Skinny, has a lot of bites around the body, but other than that, he’s good.