Your Future or what you want to see

I honestly don’t know I mean I’m just kinda leaving life, and thought eh what do y’all have planned for y’all life. Or anything for your future? Idk just a little something something to talk about life.

2 Likes

Do you mean like our plans for the future?

1 Like

Yeah.

Well I really wanted to become a lawyer but my father doesn’t want me too. He said that I’m good at Maths and Physics and I should do something related to that. To be honest I like the idea but I don’t know. I’m the kind of person that make choices pretty easily so now I’m just so lost. I honestly don’t know what to do and I have to make a choice at the end of THIS very year (end of june). There’s a school offering to pay half of my scholarship only if I decide to practice in Maths and Physics and I really don’t know :sweat:.

3 Likes

Awwwwww I’m sorry that really does sound like a lot a lot. But I’m sure you’ll find out what you need to do.

1 Like

If you want to become a lawyer, go for it!

2 Likes

Don’t let anyone influence your choice, take some time to sit back and think. You’ll know what’s right.

2 Likes

Thank you I hope I’ll find out soon

I want to be vet nurse or a vet in general because who doesn’t love animals!!

I was meant to start my course this year but got really sick so that sucks :-1:

2 Likes

Dang I’m sorry about that I hope it works out.

I hope you’re doing well now

thank you :blush:
still waiting for answers aha

2 Likes

I want to get outta college with flying colors and get a good job as an architect (possibly open a firm of my own, I dunno, that’s a wishful thinking :sweat_smile:) and…hope that I still get time to dance :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Awwwww That sounds so cool! You have fun and remember to take time to do your dancing.

1 Like

I want to see great acceptance between all of us (no matter what the race, gender, religion, caste, color, belief, nationality, personality etc) in the coming future :yellow_heart: :smile_cat:

5 Likes

I want to become a doctor and also I want to visit as many countries as I can

2 Likes

I want to become an author too, but in my country is a little hard…

Well after I leave school I wanted to be a lawyer but I just couldn’t see myself doing that. Then I wanted to become an architect because I love interior designing (The sims really helped!). But now I really want to do something with the film industry and the media!

1 Like

Because most people prefer to read stories writed by american authors… and the ones from my country are not promoted very much.

Yeah, you pretty much need to be a celebrity and vrite your life story to become popular :joy::joy: