3 Likes

:joy::joy: I opened each Guess

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

:joy: oh my chocolate

Go and eat chocolate and don’t say oh chocolate :rofl:

1 Like

Mmmmmmm chocolate sounds okay right now. I want some soup the heck.

:woman_facepalming:t4: Booked a doctor appointment for you just in case

1 Like

Are you gonna… Let’s DM.

…ehhhhhh I don’t mess with doctors maybe I should sacrifice a healthy child for my health.

Ikr very much.

Haha mum you have probably heard my life goals before but I’ll repeat. When I’m done with highschool I wanna go to Oxford University in Trinity college. And I’ll major in psychology and minor in forensics. Then I will get a medical degree and a master’s degree in biochem. Then once I do that, I will work at the police station for a few months before applying to the FBI academy. Then I’ll intern at the CIA. Then I’ll apply to become an FBI profiler.

2 Likes

Hdidhshwhw everytime you say this it’s still like YESSSSSS like dang a girl with a plan you go hon!

2 Likes

But before all that, I’m gonna marry @kerubiel

2 Likes

Awwwwwwwww fhideiwowksb that’s so sweet and honestly I see it. Y’all are my number one ship.

1 Like

I want to be an author and illustrate my own books and have them have a good rating.
I know it’s really stupid because it’s hard to make your book bestselling. My dream is for it to be on The new york times bestseller for even one day.

2 Likes

You go Toast I’m sure you’ll make it there as well. Just keep up the good attitude.

1 Like

:clap:t4:

1 Like

Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

This is super late but holy fucking shit I adore you

1 Like

:kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::rose::heartbeat::two_hearts::heartpulse: