Your Honest Opinion?

Should I start reviewing stories? I sent a review to a writer, and she’s gonna (hopefully) use my advice. I feel reviewing is my hidden talent. But I don’t want to be rude, either. But not too nice.

• Yes, you really should!
  • No!
  • Maybe?

0 voters

3 Likes

OMG yes! I reviewed a bunch of stories and received so much love, you will get love too for your reviews I know you will!

1 Like

I appreciate your review and I think you did amazing explaining everything and you went into detail on what made it work and what you really liked about it you should really do more. :blush::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Actually I was wondering if you would be up for reviewing my story?? Would love to see your style of reviewing as well!

2 Likes

There’s styles of reviewing?

Yes, your own style! Some people give scores, some people write down their thoughts, etc. Everybody has a unique way of reviewing :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’d like to try scores, but I don’t wanna kill people’s confidence…

1 Like

I don’t use scores either tbh - I feel like it is too much pressure for me :joy:

1 Like

Pressure? Why?

Lol I am just indecisive :joy: I know my score would change so I prefer to give qualitative comments.

True. I’m indecisive sometimes

1 Like

When you’re up for it, let me know if you would like to review ma story :heart:

1 Like

Sure, I will.

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

:cupcake::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hotdog::shallow_pan_of_food::two_hearts:

1 Like

Follow your passion! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Maybe. :grin: